Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
D
DrunkenBastard2
reacted to
Handruin's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The Pentium 200MMX was my first real machine way back. I also had a matrox video card at the time. I may actually still have the CPU...
Sep 30, 2026
D
DrunkenBastard2
reacted to
sedrosken's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
In retro build news, my Pentium MMX is finally stable. Biostar MB-8500TTD paired with the custom J.3 patch to fix several bugs with the...
Sep 30, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
Selfhosting fun
.
I'm currently in the process of moving my ebook library over to Stump, because it respects my existing organization structures better...
Sep 30, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
The T20 is an absolute god among laptops of its era. I found myself standing on the monitor side lid of one, purely by accident, once...
Sep 30, 2026
sedrosken
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Friend of mine is ditching a ton of his e-waste, so now it gets to be my e-waste. At least his more or less works, and what may or may...
Sep 30, 2026
Gödel
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
I do want to buy a used car
with
Like
.
Car happened. It's fine, I guess. I am going to miss my old one. The newer car doesn't have in-dash maps, so the first thing I wound up...
Sep 28, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
I do want to buy a used car
.
Car happened. It's fine, I guess. I am going to miss my old one. The newer car doesn't have in-dash maps, so the first thing I wound up...
Sep 28, 2026
F
fb
reacted to
Handruin's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The Pentium 200MMX was my first real machine way back. I also had a matrox video card at the time. I may actually still have the CPU...
Sep 27, 2026
sedrosken
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
In retro build news, my Pentium MMX is finally stable. Biostar MB-8500TTD paired with the custom J.3 patch to fix several bugs with the...
Sep 25, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
I'm a Big Fan
.
Thanks, @sdbardwick‼️ I just had the "opportunity" to get into that Gigabyte PC's BIOS after all these months, and I found and enabled...
Sep 23, 2026
F
fb
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
I do want to buy a used car
with
Like
.
Finally bought something, a 2018 RAV 4 Hybrid with 80k miles on it. It's being shipped from Arizona, which I hope means it spent its...
Sep 20, 2026
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
I do want to buy a used car
.
Yeah, I've heard those kinds of stories. This is why it's not good to be an early adopter of anything new. You're essentially paying to...
Sep 18, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
I do want to buy a used car
.
I have a cousin who is on his third Tesla,. He was an early adopter and I remember that he always had a bunch of Tesla merch to give...
Sep 18, 2026
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
I do want to buy a used car
.
The ones with LiFePO4 cells do better in winter. They generally have less range, but the gap is rapidly narrowing. If you ever want to...
Sep 18, 2026
J
jtr1962
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
I do want to buy a used car
with
Like
.
I spent $60 filling the tank on my Element yesterday and then it did another Engine whoopsie on the way home, which REALLY clarified my...
Sep 18, 2026
Home
What's new
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top