Latest activity

  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread I do want to buy a used car.
    I spent $60 filling the tank on my Element yesterday and then it did another Engine whoopsie on the way home, which REALLY clarified my...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread I do want to buy a used car.
    Sure starting to wish I had the hybrid. 😅
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread I do want to buy a used car with Like Like.
    Finally bought something, a 2018 RAV 4 Hybrid with 80k miles on it. It's being shipped from Arizona, which I hope means it spent its...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    I haven't been behind yet but things aren't looking good for this month.
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    Why would a scammer be trying to get such small amounts of money? They usually go for six figures.
  • D
    Is this the first year you are behind on the property taxes? Once you are two years behind you are at risk of a foreclosure sale. Don't...
  • D
    I think jtrs account has been compromised. Its the only explanation that I can figure out. Not that he's a scammer, but a scammer is now...
  • D
    DrunkenBastard2 reacted to jtr1962's post in the thread Something Random with Like Like.
    You've helped so many people. It's nice to see something great like this come your way!
  • D
    DrunkenBastard2 reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread Something Random with Love Love.
    The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
  • D
    DrunkenBastard2 reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread I do want to buy a used car with Like Like.
    Finally bought something, a 2018 RAV 4 Hybrid with 80k miles on it. It's being shipped from Arizona, which I hope means it spent its...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread I do want to buy a used car.
    Finally bought something, a 2018 RAV 4 Hybrid with 80k miles on it. It's being shipped from Arizona, which I hope means it spent its...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Something Random.
    Given how much of a PITA my car has been, everything I just got is getting dumped immediately on someone who can actually use that rig...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Selfhosting fun.
    I like the convenience of having a desktop session in a tab an awful lot, especially for VMs I don't need to use for very much. Actually...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Something Random.
    As much as I view AI as a copyright infringement machine, I do have Claude Pro (at least for the rest of the month, unsure if I'll...
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Selfhosting fun.
    I used to use mRemoteNG for that, and it's a native Windows application. I'm not actually sure if that's still developed. On Linux I...
Top