Latest activity

  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Selfhosting fun.
    Apache Guacamole is a session manager for remote desktops that runs in a browser tab At least, remote desktops you can look at via RDP...
  • J
    jtr1962 reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread Something Random with Like Like.
    The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Something Random.
    You've helped so many people. It's nice to see something great like this come your way!
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Something Random.
    Guys, it was just a regular Ryzen 9800X not an X3D, and she decided to keep her giant monitor. Shucks. AI Bullshit updates: nVidia and...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    I called him today. He said this is general bank policy when you use the money in one of your investment accounts to cover a rollover...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    You don't understand. The process to get any money out of those accounts takes over a week. In fact when I did the rollover last year it...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    To anyone worried that I can't come up with $2,700 within a few months if both deals fail I offer this. This is the latest project. Five...
    • 1789403516016.jpeg
    • 1789403550126.jpeg
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    Another thing worth mentioning regarding the second deal I mentioned. I actually needed $24,700 for it, not $14,700. The person I met...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    Because that account, and retirement accounts, are locked until January 2027. I didn't post that little detail until post #10 in this...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Selfhosting fun.
    I forgot that I never updated this so: Caddy, for signing SSL certs, was absurdly easy to set up. Install it, set up hostname overrides...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    I'm talking to a loan shark later today about loaning me the money. He'll loan me the $20,000 but he wants $100,000 back in two months...
  • Chewy509
    Chewy509 reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread Nvidia 50xx with Like Like.
    As I'm writing this the 5060Ti 16GB currently costs more than a 9070XT, a card that's something like 75% faster. To be clear, they're...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    I understand. Hopefully someone else here can help then. I explained my reason for lying to my financial advisor. If I told the truth...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    To do this would ruin any trust he has in me. Last November I did a $135,000 rollover to cover part of the fees the fake investment...
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread Need a short term $20,000 loan.
    I can provide a little more detail about what I need and why: $2,700 will result in a return of $60,000 for me if successful $14,700...
    • 1789312922227.png
Top