Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
Need a short term $20,000 loan
.
BTW, I tried for a loan on Candlepowerforums about two months ago and all I got was ridicule. If nobody wants to help that's fine but...
Sep 12, 2026
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
Need a short term $20,000 loan
.
$2,700 is more important right now than the rest. The $2,700 might get me all the rest of the money I need.
Sep 12, 2026
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
Need a short term $20,000 loan
.
What hardship withdrawal mechanism are you referring to? I looked it up and the only thing I found was that they waived the 10% early...
Sep 12, 2026
J
jtr1962
replied to the thread
Need a short term $20,000 loan
.
Because it's silly to pay income taxes on a short-term loan. And I'll get a hard-time from my financial manager. Long-term taking $20K...
Sep 12, 2026
J
jtr1962
posted the thread
Need a short term $20,000 loan
in
Pub & Brewery
.
I have some bills which need to be paid very soon. I'm looking for a $20,000 loan which can be repaid within about 3 or 4 months at...
Sep 12, 2026
F
fb
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
Sep 11, 2026
Gödel
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
Sep 11, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
The biggest gamer I know is a 70-something year old divorced woman. She's been getting her hair cut based on her headset needs for about...
Sep 10, 2026
D
DrunkenBastard2
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
Nvidia 50xx
with
Like
.
As I'm writing this the 5060Ti 16GB currently costs more than a 9070XT, a card that's something like 75% faster. To be clear, they're...
Sep 10, 2026
F
fb
reacted to
Mercutio's post
in the thread
Nvidia 50xx
with
Like
.
As I'm writing this the 5060Ti 16GB currently costs more than a 9070XT, a card that's something like 75% faster. To be clear, they're...
Sep 9, 2026
F
fb
reacted to
Gödel's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
From the NY Times: Noël Godin, a Belgian entertainer and anarchist, hurled cream pies at politicians and executives, including Bill...
Sep 9, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
Nvidia 50xx
.
As I'm writing this the 5060Ti 16GB currently costs more than a 9070XT, a card that's something like 75% faster. To be clear, they're...
Sep 9, 2026
Mercutio
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
My favorite part of that picture is the way Bill's mouth is just a little bit open in the most simian way. I'll change it some day when...
Sep 9, 2026
Mercutio
reacted to
Handruin's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
When I see that pic, I was like, why's he throwing pies at Mercutio
Sep 9, 2026
Mercutio
reacted to
Gödel's post
in the thread
Something Random
with
Like
.
From the NY Times: Noël Godin, a Belgian entertainer and anarchist, hurled cream pies at politicians and executives, including Bill...
Sep 9, 2026
Home
What's new
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top