Where's everybody?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
No I didn't, you did.

Anyway, it's got nothing to do with age. It's just heredity. I was born a fun-loving people sort of ape that everybody loves to talk to, where you were born a grumpy old bore.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Nonsense. It's just chemistry. You need to understand hormones. You have a young ape's body which is full of energy and stupidity hormones, and I have the advantage of stability and intelligence in a mature body.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Are you trying to say something, Tannin? Do I detect a subtext of "humans are superior to apes" or possibly "men are better than ... " ... er ... better than whatever I am? A subtle sneer there?

Handruin

Administrator
I've been preoccupied with other things going on in life so I've not had a lot of time to post lately.

Handruin

Administrator
Tea has body-snatched again. Take a multivitamin to get it out of your system.

ddrueding

Fixture
I'm fairly worried about Merc. I dropped him an e-mail and didn't hear back. I want to respect his space, but if anyone has heard from him lately I would love to know he's OK.

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm fairly worried about Merc. I dropped him an e-mail and didn't hear back. I want to respect his space, but if anyone has heard from him lately I would love to know he's OK.
Ditto. I've been on the verge of making a post like this a gazillion times, but held back thinking I shouldn't intrude :(

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm around. In mourning about having to start back to work on Monday after being off work 5 weeks with my son....but I'm around. Ironically, now that I'm going back to work, I will probably have a LOT more time to check SF! :) But, going back to work makes me want to go buy a lottery ticket. I wish I could stay home with my son full-time. At the same time, work represents a nice change. I'm torn. :-(

I too have been wondering were Merc. is. Maybe he got a little frustrated in the FairTax thread and needed to take a break.

C