What do we all look like

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
For much the same reason that Cougtek mentioned earlier today, it is in my best interest not to post any pictures that have a positive facial ID.

Nevertheless, I can share these if anyone is really curious.

Handruin

Administrator
This is Laura and I. We've been together for 4 years and 9 months now. I'm not a big fan of pictures, so it's hard to find me in one by myself...

meandlaura2.jpg

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
This is coming along nicely - perhaps it will be the most popular thread on SF (after, of course, Tony's version of Apology to China).

Should Rocco perhaps post a full photo? Just kidding of course :mrgrn:

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Here's me...about a month ago when Shan and I went up to Mackinac Island for a long weekend. It was unseasonably cool but a nice time nonetheless...

clocker_mackinac.jpg

Clocker

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Mercutio said:
Lessee... we also don't have pictures from Pradeep, Doc Willy, jtr1962, JKKJ, adriel, LiamC, adriel, SYROB or The JoJo.

Here I am:

__hr_cleo.jpg

Surprised? Tea's not the only non-human around here after all!

I'll be back in a bit. I have to use the litter box.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I think it is really great to be able to put faces with names. SF feels different already!

C

James

Storage is cool
I might be able to provide a not-too-old photo once I get back home. Does someone have some webhosting space they could lend me?

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
OK, OK. I was actually mostly ignoring this thread. I'm not embedding the image as it's 112K and I don't have any image editing software here at work that I can use to reduce it. Our engagement photo: http://www.bakabaka.com/pers/john-tricia.jpg. Subtract about 25 pounds for my current size.

... and now you have my real name too.

- Fushigi

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
nice to meet you fushi :)

thanks, you reminded me of something i wanted to mention before. i too am a little slimmer now compared to photo's 1 and 2 that i put up for show. i've lost 40lbs since february...

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Guys... a question...

Was it a mere coincidence Mercutio started the "10-reasons-you-are-a-geek" thread just a couple of days after our photos were up?! :-? :roll: :lol:

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Oh great. Didn' realise the topic had a second page to it and didn't see the rest of the replies. Seems I wasn't alone in thinking that.

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Well, for starters, how do you know that's my real picture? :lol:

Seriously, I was introduced to anime as a hobby a number of years ago. From that I developed an interest in other aspects of Asian culture. Mostly Japanese, but some Chinese & Korean as well. One reason I didn't contribute to the music threads of late is that I mostly listen to various forms of J-pop :rnd: like Namie Amuro. Japanese techno-dance. No, I don't fully understand the lyrics, but that doesn't necessarily lessen my enjoyment of the songs. Listening to foreign language singers helps me concentrate on the human voice as an instrument.

And, when joining a new forum or registering for some online service, 'fushigi' is almost never already taken. This is important as my last name is Jones. Add that to my first name and you can see how difficult it can be to find a forum where someone hasn't already registered under that name and all possible reasonable permutations.

- Fushigi

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Fushigi said:
And, when joining a new forum or registering for some online service, 'fushigi' is almost never already taken. This is important as my last name is Jones. Add that to my first name and you can see how difficult it can be to find a forum where someone hasn't already registered under that name and all possible reasonable permutations.
LOL. Ditto.

I know something about it. Wizard is one of the most common nicks online. I decided to find a "reasonable" alternative once I couldn't remember my ICQ# and a friend of mine couldn't find me by the nick "Wizard"... there were just too many! (back then didn't have any user infos in)

Dr.Wizard was (to my surprise) taken too... So, the I tried the last (and higher) step... Prof.... 8)

simonstre

What is this storage?
Tea, do you think that Tannin could allow me a little webspace just to put my picture?

It's not big, but I don't have any place to put it... :oops:

The Giver

Learning Storage Performance
The Giver demands that "Drunken Bastard" post his picture. He assures DB that it will not be passed on to the authorities. A mug shot will be just fine.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Heres the DrunkenBastard, on the left

amd.jpg

Oh, and conveniently, heres a photo of the Bartender

P9150005.jpg

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Damn, I royally screwed that one up. I must learn to use the preview function. If one of the mods wants to crop/resize the photo and make the
tag into an