flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
The Perfect Dump.

Every once in a while, everyone experiences the perfect dump. It's rare
but a real thing of beauty. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you
get is a smooth sliding, fartless masterpiece that breaks the water with
the splashless grace of an Olympic high-diving champion. You use the
toilet tissue to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel
that all is right in the world and that you are in perfect harmony with it.

The Beer Dump.

Nasty! Depends upon the dumper's tolerance and is the result of too many
beers - doesn't matter if it was 2 or 22. What you get is a sinister,
lengthy noisy dump accompanied by an odious malevolent fog that could
close the bathroom for days. Naked flames are ill advised.....

The Chilli Dump (a.k.a. the Japanese Flag).

Hot when it goes in and napalm when it comes out. This dump makes the
bowl look like Hiroshima (after the bomb), it stays with you all day
stinging your ring and generally making your choccie starfish feel like
the Shuttle's heat shield. Also makes your arse look like "a Japanese
Flag".

The Empty Roll Dump.

Relief - you've finished and reach for the tissue only to find an empty
cardboard cylinder staring back at you. Panic overcomes you. You could use
the curtains but then someone would ask "where are the curtains?" Use the
rug? Nah, too bulky and cumbersome. You then come to the same conclusion
that every "empty roll dumper " must face.....pull up your kecks, tighten
your cheeks and shuffle yourself to the nearest loo roll. Failing that you
could always use your shirt-tail or one of your socks!

The Splash Back Dump.

This one drops like a depth charge creating a column of cold water that
washes your sphincter with a startlingly unpleasant shock. Now you're wet
- and embarrassed if the column of water went half way up your back. Tip
of the day: blot instead of wiping.

The Childbirth Dump.

This one is just too big to go through the aperture provided by nature For
this purpose. You sit there thinking over your dilemma. First it hurts,
and then gets no better. You violently and wonder if you'll ever see
your loved ones again. You imagine the newspaper headlines screaming "Man
dies trying to hatch monster loaf!" There are only three things you can do:

1. Scream
2. Call an Obstetrician
3. Hope to hell you've got some Vaseline to help you get through it.

The Machine Gun Dump.

Best utilised in public conveniences. You sit there in sublime peace when
suddenly you emit a series of noisy gaseous bursts that break the
tranquillity like machine gun fire. The guy in the next cubicle hits the
floor like a Vietnam veteran, cradling his umbrella like a M16....damn
commies.

The Sound Effect Dump.

You feel a noisy one coming on but relatives, friends or work mates are
within earshot. So, you must employ some clever techniques to cover the
disgusting sounds you are about to emit. Timing is of the essence. At the
precise moment of release, try the following:

1. Flush the toilet.
2. Drop loose change on the floor.
3. Sing the first two stanzas of your favourite opera.

The Cling-On Dump.

You've finished but there's one damn morsel that refuses to drop. You grip
the seat with both hands and wriggle. You twist and pump but the little
ba***rd just hangs there, suspended, clinging like a canned peach between
you and the water below. If only you had some scissors.......

The Whole Roll Dump.

No matter how much you wipe, it just isn't enough. You blow the whole roll
and have to flush at least a dozen times.

The Encore Dump.

Ahhh, you've done, so you wipe, dress, flush, wash hands and are about To
leave the auditorium when you feel another dump coming on. You must
therefore return for a curtain call. The world record is seven encores.....
(Thought to be held by an inhabitant of Leicestershire)

The Houdini Dump.

You go, you stand to flush and it has disappeared! Did it creep down the
pipe or did you dream the whole thing? Should you flush? Oh yes, as you
can guarantee that if you don't, it will reappear and smile at the next
person who comes in.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
BTW I realize the above is as tasteless, crude and juvenile as humor can get. Which is why I felt it deserved it's own thread.

But if the Mods want to remove it, fine by me.

e_dawg

Storage Freak
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

ROTFLMAO!

That was a classic. I read the first part thinking "oh yeah, I remember this from a few years ago; it won't be that funny... I'll just read through it quick to jog my memory" but I just couldn't stop laughing all the way through.

Thanks, Bill. Nothing like a little toilet humour to brighten up a day. :mrgrn:

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
flagreen said:
BTW I realize the above is as tasteless, crude and juvenile as humor can get. Which is why I felt it deserved it's own thread.

It might have been right at home in that Create-A-Fart thread started by Prof. Wizard a few weeks ago. :mrgrn:

BTW, it may be tasteless, crude, and juvenile, but it's as funny as all hell. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Owww... just experienced a Sound Effect Dump. Pity... no one else is at home here. What a waste....

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Ah, don't you love those gassy ones? It's like you stored up enough gas for 6 dozen farts, but let it all out during the launch sequence. The progression from an extended release bursts, like a city bus kneeling down to pick up a passenger, to the ever increasing frequency of stacatto burst machine gun fire near the end is quite the artistic production. :mrgrn:

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
A few I made up in my more "creative" moments:

The Ballistic Dump

You feel the pressure building before you let loose. When you do it comes out with the force of a .50 caliber AA round. If only your butt were pointed skyward you could probably shoot down an F-16

The Comebacker

You go, you flush. You look in the bowl and there's one stubborn piece that stays there. You flush again. Your "friend" reappears. On the third try it's still there, seemingly with a wry smirk on its "face". You finally cover it with toilet tissue, flush, and it stays gone. You flush again just to make sure. Of course, it'll be there again when the next person comes in. BTW, cat sh*t does this all the time.

The Intermittant Dump

You have to go bad. You go in the bathroom, sit down, pee, and find that you don't have to make #2 any more. Nevertheless, you sit there and try for 10 minutes. No luck. You pull up your pants, wash your hands, and leave the bathroom. No sooner than two minutes later you have to go again-really badly. You end up with a repeat performance except that you don't pee since you just did. This happens repeatedly all day long. Is it possible that your entire house except the bathroom is a holodeck and once you go into the bathroom the "holocrap" inside you goes away like an imaginary holodeck character? Better call in Mulder and Scully. This is one for the X-Files.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
The Forgotten Dump

10 mins after the deed, you can't even remember if you went or not.

Will Rickards WT

Learning Storage Performance
Website
www.willrickards.net
Having IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is no fun. And while I can relate to many of these, it is the Flush Dump to which I am the most familiar but it isn't funny. Being on Fibercon has helped me achieve the perfect dump on a regular basis.

Flush Dump

A cousin to the Encore Dump, the flush dump is as if you've been flushed. It starts and doesn't stop till your bowel is sparklingly clean. There may be pauses between sessions but you shouldn't go too far from the bathroom. Everything in your bowel comes out including what you ate just an hour ago. The end is the worst part because you have a seeming Intermittant Dump as your bowel is still in spasms though there is no dump left.

e_dawg

Storage Freak
I feel for you, Will. I have had problems with IBS as well -- though much less these days since starting my high fiber program.

You forgot to mention the pain during those spasms, and the unbelievable urgency that occurs seemingly only when no washroom can be found. <-- you don't know the meaning of 'panic' until...

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Can we stop with the poopy-talk now???

Please?

Maybe Kristi will come back and post some more, or even Tea. IF there women around, you guys wouldn't be talking about this.

:(

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
What's the big deal? They are both familiar with what goes on "down under". :mrgrn:

Having been married twice before I can assure you that women dump some of the most unpleasant piles there are. :eek:

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
i just wanted to add that I went to work and when i got there this morning I ahd to take a dump. rather than go, I figured I'd hold it till lunch and go at home...

and that was the end of it.. i didnt have to go during lunch.. and nearly 12 hours later I still don't have to go.. what's up with that dump?

The mission impossible dump? this dump will self distruct.....

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Mercutio said:

Please?

Maybe Kristi will come back and post some more, or even Tea. IF there women around, you guys wouldn't be talking about this.

What's the big deal, Merc? We're just talkin' shit ;)

Handruin

Administrator
flagreen said:
Having been married twice before I can assure you that women dump some of the most unpleasant piles there are. :eek:

:rotfl:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Come to think of it... Tea probably has some very unique dumping experiences she could share with us. Perhaps even one or two from tree top level. And most likely she is one of the few here who has actualy sh*t in the woods.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Mercutio said:

Please?

I've known females who were more obsessed with toilet humor than Beavis and Butthead. Besides, I think it's kind of funny seeing a group like this talking about their bodily functions. You would never expect it.

I was on one site where somebody started a thread called "How big is it?" That thread had more replies and views by far than any other.

The Sausage Dump

This one generally happens to cats only. They play with a string, accidentally swallow the string, and the next day you have....poop on a rope! Which looks just like a string of small Italian sausages.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Don't worry, Merc. This too will pass. BTW, that last sentence is to be taken literally, although I can see how it might have another meaning in the context of this thread. :lol:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
The Sundae Dump - Comes with three large scoops of creamy smooth poop and is smothered in peanuts. Corn kernels may on occasion be substituted for the goobers.

The Yule Tide Dump - See jtr1962's Sausage Dump but substitute the tinsel my cat once ate off the Christmas tree for the string he mentioned.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
flagreen said:
The Beer Dump.

Nasty! Depends upon the dumper's tolerance and is the result of too many
beers - doesn't matter if it was 2 or 22. What you get is a sinister,
lengthy noisy dump accompanied by an odious malevolent fog that could
close the bathroom for days. Naked flames are ill advised.....

I don't think this is very accurate. The real beer dump is not just one dump, but between 5 and 20 dumps that can last as long as 24 hours after they start (which is usually the morning after the binge drinking fest).

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Tim I think you're confusing the Eveready Dump (also know as the Timex Dump) with the Beer Dump aren't you?

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I have only experienced that amount of dumps after very heavy beer drinking the night before, which is why I equate it with the beer dump.

e_dawg

Storage Freak
Mercutio's lessons learned as a new homeowner has reminded me of my own story... I thought it would be more appropriate here than in the "Moving sucks" thread.

Mercutio said:
Seventh: Toilet paper needs to be the first thing you unpack.

Ah, yes. I think we've all been there. On the first morning waking up in my new apartment, I received a call from mother nature. I go into the bathroom to see an empty toilet paper holder staring back at me. I realize now that is not a routine request; I must have eaten something bad the previous day. Panic ensues, as I realize there is not a roll anywhere in the apartment. What to do? I recall seeing a Tim Horton's - Wendy's about a couple blocks away as I was moving in, so I get dressed and make a bee line for the fine dining establishment. As I start walking, the pain builds, cold sweat, my heartbeat accelerates; I'm thinking this is the longest 2 blocks I've ever seen. As I enter the restaurant, my legs are wobbly and I'm walking like I've got my tail stuck between my legs. I enter the washroom only to find the facilities almost unusable from the mess left by the previous inconsiderate person. After the longest 10 seconds of cleaning, I am finally able to answer the call, and not a second too soon, literally on the verge of passing out. I then look up at the toilet paper dispenser to find... it's nearly empty.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Perhaps, being Italian, and having like 8 different words to describe fart, and God only knows how for dump, my girlfriend has been rolling on the floor laughing about this subject.

I wish you guys could see my cat. I throw this fake mouse 25 feet into the bathroom. She runs, faster then the mouse is thrown, hits the bathroom, skids 10-12 feet on the tile, slams off the shower stall, grabs the mouse, brings it back to my feet, then claws me until I throw it again.

Amazing animal.

Sharp claws...

gs

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Failed sending email ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 225
File : /home/handruin/public_html/forum/includes/emailer.php

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Why are some floaters and others not? And does that have anything to do with the kind of day you're going to have? Perhaps we should start keeping an online diary of this to find out?

Handruin

Administrator
Please don't post pics of your poo, I'll never be able to look at you guys the same again.

:rotfl:

Handruin

Administrator
:rofl:

nevermind...post all the poo[h] pictures you want.

Post poo pics all you want...the mods will have fun with that $hit.