Thanks

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Howdy-

Just wanted to say 'THANKS' to Doug and all who keep SF going.

SF has been going for well over 10 years now! It seems like just yesterday that Doug and I were ICQ'ing about him starting it after the SR crash. As my life and associated priorities have changed over time I have not had much time for computers but SF has always been here as a easy going place to let my nerdy-ness flow & a great opportunity learn, share, & interact with some great guys!

Many thanks to Doug and anyone else who helps keep it going (I'm not sure who else contributes time & effort). Many thanks to you members who continue to make this a great place to visit, too.

Kevin

:beer:

CougTek

Serial computer killer
Yep, we are all very grateful of the time and efforts Handruin has put in order to keep the site running. AFAIK, he's the only one maintaining the site, unless you include the moderators. I think, but I'm not sure, that Timwhit has an agreement with Doug to serve as a backup in case something happens to Doug that would prevent him from taking care of the site.

ddrueding

Fixture
Indeed. It is actually just a bit past 11 years now; completely insane. I've never had a job, been in a relationship, or even lived in the same city that long.

Thanks Handruin!