Pradeep @ 1000 posts

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Yes, it's happened.

Yet another "Wannabe Storage Freak" has joined the likes of CougTek and Handruin.

Huzzah for Pradeep.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I'm no longer a wannabee, but a full-grade Storage Freak and it's not from yesterday.

Doug is also of "storage Freak" level, but has chosen to be in perpetual sleep deprivation.

Nevermind. Intention is what counts.

Congratulations to Pradeep. No money to pay beer though.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I being a turtle am currently behind the Rabbit Pradeep. In the end, I shall prevail.

Congradulations for getting 1000 posts before me and the vast majority of others here.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
The Giver said:
Well done! Is there any beer at all left in NY?

Thanks lads.

Yes all the Bud and other local crap is all here. Currently I'm imbibing Harp (from the brewers of Guiness). Not a bad drop. Though I always find myself going into a liquor store here before remembering that they don't sell beer! Urghh, how confusing is that! At least last week they approved liquor stores to be open here on Sunday, nothing worse than running out of tequila and vodka on the Holy Day. Still miss the James Boags Premium tho.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
If you can only get Bud and Millers, what possessed you to hang out in such an uncivilized place?

Well done, oh hawk-eyed-one-who-likes-133dpi-runny-glass-displays. Does this mean DB will get a turn now? ;)

.Nut

Learning Storage Performance
Pradeep said:
...Though I always find myself going into a liquor store here before remembering that they don't sell beer! Urghh, how confusing is that!...

There's no problem like that here. Beer, liquor, milk, cola, whatever -- all in one place...

http://www.specsonline.com/