Palm IIIe Excellent Condition $30 shipped USA $35 Anywhere

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
My old PDA that I rarely used. This thing is in excellent condition and has been collecting dust for about two years now since my work would not let me load the required software to use it.

I will sell for price(s) in subject or will trade for interesting things.

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I should be able to find the cradle, not 100% sure about the box and manual but I probably have it here somewhere....

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Are you serious about buying? I'm kind of tight on time these days and don't want to waste time looking for the stuff unless you are a serious buyer....

Thanks,
C

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Clocker said:
Are you serious about buying? I'm kind of tight on time these days and don't want to waste time looking for the stuff unless you are a serious buyer....

Thanks,
C

Clocker, my Palm died after sitting a year with dead batteries. The internal battery died. Would take $100 for Palm to fix it.

honold

Storage is cool
clocker, could you please disassemble the unit and list all the manufacturers of the internal components?

thanks

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
That was going to be my next question, does it use internal or external batteries... aparently internal. I'm not really interested then. (And I was a serious buyer)

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
blakerwry said:
That was going to be my next question, does it use internal or external batteries... aparently internal. I'm not really interested then. (And I was a serious buyer)
According to the manual, all III series Palms use 2 AAA batteries. In my old IIIx a pair would last about 10 weeks. That's what I had until I replaced it with my Treo. I haven't junked the IIIx, but the screen is fairly worn so I don't think it'd be good to sell it off. I do have the Palm/Targus folding keyboard; it should work with any III series, and I think the VII series, Palms. If anyone is interested, I'll offer it up.

- Fushigi

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Yes it uses two disposable batteries...AAA I believe.

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I've kept good batteries in it because I didn't want to lose the data I've had on it until now that I have decided to get rid of it. It has just been in my desk drawer here doin' nothing. I replaced the batteries as needed but that was not very often because I didn't turn it on for long periods of time.

It works fine. I was just playing with it a bit...I'm amazed at how much better this unit is with respect to battery life when compared with my wife's handspring visor.

C