Joke about Arabs

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
The Saudi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush. They shake hands, and as they walk the Saudi says, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

President Bush says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do".

The Saudi whispers "My son watches this show, 'Star Trek', and in it there are Russians, and Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs... He is very upset... He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek".

President Bush laughs and leans toward the Saudi, and whispers back, "It's because it all takes place in the future...."

:lol: :mrgrn: :lol:

Onomatopoeic

Learning Storage Performance
Prof.Wizard said:
"My son watches this show, 'Star Trek', and in it there are Russians, and Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs... He is very upset... He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek"...

I'm not a Star Trek expert by any means, however there is definitely a "Middle Eastern" character on one of the Star Trek TV shows, who is a doctor and a regular cast member. I faintly recall seeing a show where his parents come from Earth for a surprise visit to his outpost. His parents were definitely Algerian, Libyan, or Egyptian.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
Onomatopoeic said:
I'm not a Star Trek expert by any means, however there is definitely a "Middle Eastern" character on one of the Star Trek TV shows, who is a doctor and a regular cast member. I faintly recall seeing a show where his parents come from Earth for a surprise visit to his outpost. His parents were definitely Algerian, Libyan, or Egyptian.

That was Dr. Bashir on Deep Space 9.

.Nut

Learning Storage Performance
jtr1962 said:
Onomatopoeic said:

That was Dr. Bashir on Deep Space 9.

Yes, as played by Siddig El Fadil (Doctor Julian Bashir).
Siddig+el+Fadil.jpg