FREE: MSI N9600GT 512MB

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I've decided to hold on to this card for a bit until I get my Folding rig put together. Even though it will be a weak folder, I need a card to put into it until I get the card I really want.

Newtun

Storage is nice, especially if it doesn't rotate
I've decided to hold on to this card for a bit until I get my Folding rig put together. Even though it will be a weak folder, I need a card to put into it until I get the card I really want.
Native-American giver. ;-)

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Turns out G94 GPUs are no longer any good for Folding and are not given any work units. If anyone still wants this card, let me know.

sedrosken

Florida Man
If it's PCI-Express my dad's GeForce 210 crapped out the other day. He's not fond of onboard video (stealing RAM is no bueno to him) so I gave up my GT730. His needs are very simple, pretty much extremely so. That it's an nVidia card is only icing on the cake.

Long story short, I can't use it but my dad can, if that counts.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
If it's PCI-Express my dad's GeForce 210 crapped out the other day. He's not fond of onboard video (stealing RAM is no bueno to him) so I gave up my GT730. His needs are very simple, pretty much extremely so. That it's an nVidia card is only icing on the cake.

Long story short, I can't use it but my dad can, if that counts.

It is PCI-E and your Dad is welcome to it. PM me your address and I will let you know what the actual shipping cost is after I drop it off at the USPS. I'll throw in 3GB (1GB + 2GB) of ELPIDA PC3-8500 RAM. It prefers AMD systems I believe. It came out of an old Lenovo or HP AMD X3 system but would not work in my Intel box.