Your first computer?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I'm a little surprised, no Trash-80's, Amstrad CPC's, Acorn's, BBC Micro's, Amiga's? Or even shock, horror, a Macintosh. (later called the Macintosh 128K or Mac Classic).

I didn't know anyone who had a Commodore until I went to college. By that time the Amiga was already kind of a dinosaur, but some people were still using them.
My high school used Macs for the newspaper class, but mostly what I remember about that was how annoying it was trying to interchange data between a PC and Mac of that time.

ddrueding

Fixture
My elementary school had a lab full of Mac Classic IIs that no one used because no one knew how to use them. IIRC, they sat there for 3 years before they were removed and the space converted to a classroom. I don't even know if they were switched on once.

fb

Storage is cool
The first school computer we had was Compis (COMPuterInSchool, kompis=friend in swedish). Designed in Sweden, used the CP/M OS, you did the programming in the Comal language, a mix between Basic and Pascal. All the computers in the classroom were connected to a central HDD with (I think) 20 MB capacity.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
My elementary school had a lab full of Mac Classic IIs that no one used because no one knew how to use them. IIRC, they sat there for 3 years before they were removed and the space converted to a classroom. I don't even know if they were switched on once.

When I was in elementary school all we had were slide rules. They booted instantly though.

sedrosken

Florida Man
Website
sedrosken.xyz
The computers we had at my first school were all iMacs, that is, the old iMacs with the colorful cases and handle on the CRT casing. I want to say they ran Mac OS X 10.2 or something. This was in 2003, mind, when 500 MHz PowerPCs weren't that special. The oldest computer I used in school was a Packard Bell that ran Windows 95. Was probably a 486DX2-66 with 8 MB RAM. It was running Office 97. Everyone thought I was weird because I'd call that one before the newer ones. I was really into the older stuff back then.

Stereodude

Not really a
I had an obsolete Heathkit computer with a Z80 that ran some flavor of CPM that was given to me when I was in 5th grade. I had all sorts of fun with it.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I was trained in high-school to use a slide rule for math and science classes (calculators were just starting to exist and were still quite expensive: Several hundred dollars for a basic scientific calculator). I still have a slide rule from high-school and think that whomever first created the slide rule was a genius! If we are really counting those as computers then by that interpretation my first computer really was the abacus that I used in elementary school to help learn simple math (addition and subtraction) way before the PDP-8/L.