XBOX

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
We seem to be getting an XBox for christmas, and now I'm wondering what to do with it? It's the original model.

So any recommendations what to do with it, to get games and FAH working on it? ;)

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Forget FAH on the original Xbox. It is equipped with something like a P3 733MHurtz. It's made for games, so use it for games.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
If you put a mod chip in it, you can easily use that hard drive and fill it up with movies, downloaded games, etc. I have a friend that has a modded Xbox and he likes it quite a bit.

I believe this is a newer version of the chip that he has.

Bookmage

What is this storage?
Website
www.bookmage.net
stick in a basic modchip, xenium or xecutor2/3... pick up a solderless adapter if you dont wanna solder. Once modded, you can load it up with emulators and play those old arcade/nes/n64/snes games. install XBOX Media Center and u can use it as a media box that does 480p and surround sound. Use a wireless logitech controller and you can control it from across the room w/o using the pos ms dvd remote. You can stream files from your video/audio servers and not have another computer in your living room.

' Course, you could also install linux and play around with that...
Build that linux cluster on ur xbox... :p