Who types most?

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
Lets see who types the most in here!

http://dolphin.bitdevil.com

Download the 60kb program and get the stats rising! I've made a StorageForum.net team, ID number 1594 if you want to join.

It just counts the number of keys one presses and by double clicking the icon, transmits the results back to the server where they are added to your total. Pointless I know, and I guess this could be a keylogger in disguise so you might want to shut it off if you're typing any CC numbers or other confidential data.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
It would steal some precious cycles to my FAH program, so it's a no-go for me. Besides, I already know that Tony beats us all, except maybe for Jason, but the later fall in the unworthy-content category.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
CougTek said:
It would steal some precious cycles to my FAH program, so it's a no-go for me. Besides, I already know that Tony beats us all, except maybe for Jason, but the later fall in the unworthy-content category.

Tannin and Tea win hands down on quantity, but speed and accuracy are a different story. :)

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
I work with in a manudacturing environment. The people are a mix of union and office workers. While working out in the shop, the owner of the machine kept calling his buddies into the room to see "something is wrong with his fingers". I really don't type that fast. All a matter of perspective I guess.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool

I checked it, after 13 hours of use it used just one minute of CPU time according to task manager.

Sol

Storage is cool
I doubt I'll get too many key-strokes, but if it counted the longest key-strokes I'd be in with a chance...