Warcraft III is consuming me...

Handruin

Administrator
I did a bad thing, I went out and bought the game today. See you guys in a month or so. :drinka:

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Handruin (and some pals) at the local store.

WR-Day*

9.jpg

*WarCraft Release Day (something like VE-Day, but for geeks... :lol: )

Sol

Storage is cool
hmm, War Craft 3, very very very adictive.
Been playing online all day.
I can tell I need sleep because I'm getting worse.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Played it till 4:30 am last night. It's pretty good...it should be it took 7 years to develop it.

Handruin

Administrator
I had pulled one of those long nighters playing WCIII. I made the mistake of choosing the difficult setting on my first time through. I've had to redo a few levels...it's tough sometimes.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Handruin said:
I had pulled one of those long nighters playing WCIII.
Girlfriend? Work?

This is definitely one of the most frustrating things about growing-up... I miss my high-school all-night BattleNet orgies... :cry:

School in the morning, but who cared?!
-Constantine, why are you yawning continuously young man?!
-Err, emm, I was studying History till late, sir...

Handruin

Administrator
Prof.Wizard said:
Handruin said:
I had pulled one of those long nighters playing WCIII.
Girlfriend? Work?

This is definitely one of the most frustrating things about growing-up... I miss my high-school all-night BattleNet orgies... :cry:

School in the morning, but who cared?!
-Constantine, why are you yawning continuously young man?!
-Err, emm, I was studying History till late, sir...

It's called vacation and weekends. ;) I don't stay up till 4:00 AM when there is work the next morning. (maybe 1AM or 2AM) My girlfriend lives with me, and we play the game together.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Sorry, but for me, it is only a game. I'm glad that you, your girlfriend, and possibly your friends derive satisfactory entertainment from a computer game. For me, watching and listening to people is entertaining. I use the occasional computer game when I prefer quiet time, and nature is too distracting. Otherwise, sitting on a porch with friends and talking, or listening to music is enough excitement for me. Battling with aliens or anyone else becomes tiring (that sounds old, doesn’t it, sorry, I really am not that old). Either way, some alcoholic swill always pleasantly bonds the association of friends.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Have you noticed in the above photo I provided all dudes are carrying two (or three) copies of the game?!

:cyclop: