THG - Plagiarism Guide

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Hehehehe... :lol:
but lads, this goes far beyond the actual crap the guy has said... he may exaggerate or hide details, but I don't think he's a copy-cat...

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
You think the Register, the Inquirer, or anyone else reporting news out there hasn't ever "borrowed" an article? Nah...

Whatever... Tom was, is, and will always be an authority. Whether you (we) want it, or not...

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Was an authority, yes. But that's the thing about dishonesty: once you have been caught lying the first time, no-one will ever quite trust you again. Was an authority.

It's like Bill Clinton: no-one much cared if he was bonking Monica or not - I mean, let's face it, she was as ugly as a hatfull of ... well things I won't mention here, though everybody has one and some of us are one .... and out for every penny she could get. But people did care that he lied about it - even though in Clinton's case it had nothing whatever to do with the duties of his office. Once Clinton was on the public record as lying about one thing - a trivial one, but a lie just the same - his public reputation suffered and will never really recover.

It's like that for Tom. Now that we all know he is a dishonest man, none of us will ever really trust him again.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Tannin said:
Was an authority, yes. But that's the thing about dishonesty: once you have been caught lying the first time, no-one will ever quite trust you again. Was an authority.
I still trust him. Critical I AM, as I am in all things I hear and see. I'm filtering every info I receive, even if stated by the Pope himself...

It's like Bill Clinton: no-one much cared if he was bonking Monica or not - I mean, let's face it, she was as ugly as a hatfull of ... well things I won't mention here, though everybody has one and some of us are one .... and out for every penny she could get. But people did care that he lied about it - even though in Clinton's case it had nothing whatever to do with the duties of his office. Once Clinton was on the public record as lying about one thing - a trivial one, but a lie just the same - his public reputation suffered and will never really recover.
I don't give a damn about his affairs. The matter of the fact is that Clinton was one of the most successful and loved US presidents of all time. People will remember him for Monica, no doubt on this, but also for the +3% industrial output growth every year and the measures he took to sustain and evolve (successfully) the American economy in the 90s...

It's like that for Tom. Now that we all know he is a dishonest man, none of us will ever really trust him again.
Speak for yourself. As I said, I filter everybody... so Tom is no different from The Register for me...