Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Graphing, plotting, matricies, statistics, distirbutions, confidence intervals, many regression techniques, this thing does it all.

It's about 6 months old. I'm done with it now that I finished my Master's. I could not have gotten through with my statistics courses without this thing!

This baby is going for $100 after tax new in the store and you still have to buy batteries.

http://education.ti.com/us/product/tech/83p/features/features.html

How about $70 shipped in USA with batteries installed and ready to go?! $75 outside the USA.

Feel free to propose a trade or counter offer.

Manual and data cable included.

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Heh heh. My teacher said...."everything I do in this class that involves a calculator and statitistics will be done on a TI-83+. You can follow along on the examples with any calculator you like but I will be doing it on a TI-83+. The TI-83+ is the best calculator out there for stats, confidence intervals, linear regression and maxtrix manipulation. You can use another calculator if you like but I won't help you trouble-shoot anything."

I got the TI-83 Plus. :mrgrn:

I hate that reverse Polish crap, anyway. :p

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I have had a TI-85 since 8th grade. Best damn calculator ever. Granted most of the keys don't pop back up on their own, but it still works perfectly for me. The only thing I do with it anymore is simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

All the college math classes I took didn't allow calculators on tests, which is probably why they were so difficult for me...

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
My HP 15C, bought used in '85, is still on the batteries I installed back in '87. It still works; all the keys and everything. Nothing beats gold contacts. Getting used to RPN took a bit but was defintiely worthwhile.