Terry Crews Builds a Gaming PC

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Source

I wasn't looking for this, but the link to the video appeared on Youtube's first page when I visited the site today.

For a guy who's just a hobbyist in computer tech, he mostly made good choices. I didn't catch which graphic card he chose and the CPU is overkill for a purely gaming system, but overall, this should be a very fine computer. The PSU in particular is one of the best on the market in that price range. That's the kind of system I would expect Dave to assemble for a customer.

Handruin

Administrator
Source

I wasn't looking for this, but the link to the video appeared on Youtube's first page when I visited the site today.

For a guy who's just a hobbyist in computer tech, he mostly made good choices. I didn't catch which graphic card he chose and the CPU is overkill for a purely gaming system, but overall, this should be a very fine computer. The PSU in particular is one of the best on the market in that price range. That's the kind of system I would expect Dave to assemble for a customer.

Last I had read he had added two GTX 1080s.

vgucj77o0ncx.png

Noting from the picture he's missing a SLI bridge and one of the 8-pin power cables isn't connected.