Stuff for sale / some free

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I don't check PM's a lot so that's the best way to reach me. I take paypal at that address too.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro SLI. This motherboard died on me and I RMA'd / replaced it in the intervening month it was away. I received back the same serial number back and now it tests good again, don't know what they did. Have the board, all original packaging retail box, manual and CD all boxed up and ready to go. $65 plus shipping?

Memory: Kingston Hyper-X KHX3200AK2 1G PC3200 1gig matched 512mb dimms. $70 shipped priority mail?

Monitors:

IBM P202 tan 21 inches (19.8-inches viewable), Max resolution: 1600 x 1200, Dot pitch: 0.25mm, Max refresh: 85 Hz, Weight: 69 pounds, Power: Less than 150 Watts, The IBM P202 uses a Sony Trinitron CRT, which has square corners and a slight curvature on the face. It is not to be considered a "flat-screen" monitor. Manufactured June of 1999, has a very slight convergence problem (at 1600x1200) in the very bottom and its no longer the full brightness with the gain controls at normal, but easily corrected in the OSD gain menu. Makes a great second (big) screen, test or game monitor. Cost is FREE.

NEC FE1250+ black 22" 20-inch viewable screen size, 1,920-by-1,440 at 72 Hz, with a recommended resolution of 1,600-by-1,200 at 85 Hz. 0.24-mm stripe pitch. True Flat screen Mitsubishi Diamondtron tube. Has a very bright and sharp picture, not a lot of hours on it. MFG date unknown but it is just outside the three years warranty on the receipt. Monitor is broken, after maybe an hour or two of running the screen will start flickering on and off / shrinking. I am thinking horizontal hold with a bad cap somewhere? Happens faster at higher resolutions. I think it is worth fixing but I wanted an LCD anyway so that was an excuse and I really don't want to put this in a landfill. FREE.

I do have the retail box and packing material for the NEC so I could possibly ship one of these monitors but keep in mind they are big and heavy so $$ on shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
MaxBurn - I thought I'd already paypal'd you for the board and RAM. Guess I forgot.

Uh.. you've got cash?

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Got cash, getting it out today. Hope UPS ground is OK?

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Motherboard and memory sold.

Also found this:
Zalman ZM80A-HP heat pipe video card cooler. Convert your video card to a fanless design. Older design but I bet it will work on a lot of the newer mid level video cards, requires that they have mounting holes through the PC board around the video chipset. Free + shipping.