SR has reviewed the Seagate 36ES2

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Eugene has put it through it's paces. Not much of a drive if you ask me. It better be cheap or they aren't going to sell many.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Wow, if Seagate keeps up this trend, someday everything they make will be a U6. :)

OK. Now that I've given you all nightmares, I have to say that's a really crappy thing to do. First of all there's basically zero market for 7200rpm SCSI any more, and there are plenty of Barracuda SCSI drives out there to fill anyone who might really have that need. The second is "what the hell is the point?"

OK. I'm done now.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
What a slug. You can see the confidence they have in the product, a 3 year warranty.

Any why is there a frigging 200KB image that is only 259*334 pixels in size? No wonder SR.com is running out of money for bandwidth. Compression anybody? Not to mention the 700KB full size image.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
I've told Eugene in the feedback forum to stop using PNG for the image as theres no reason to - JPG would be fine.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Yeah, that was a month ago. I guess neither Eugene or Davin take any notice of feedback.

Why am I not even remotely surprised? :-?