Obligatory: oH My gAWd the foRums sUxXers NOw. gO baK toO olD fORumS. KtHKs. bYe. POST.

snowhiker

Wannabe Storage Freak
So far so good. Kinda threw me for a bit as I was in Cali for 3 days and come back to new site. Glad I picked a "simple" forum password because I don't have it written down anywhere.

snowhiker

Wannabe Storage Freak
Your phone doesn't work in south America? :D
WTF!

I literally said that out loud, "WTF." After all these years your non sequiturs still catch me off guard. 1) Cali=California, not South America. 2) I don't own a smartphone.

Anyways back to the thread. I had to re-log back in just now. Perhaps I didn't check the "remember me" box. I'll let you know if I can replicate the error.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a
WTF!

I literally said that out loud, "WTF." After all these years your non sequiturs still catch me off guard. 1) Cali=California, not South America. 2) I don't own a smartphone.
I thought maybe you were in the city. I don't go to Colombia or Venezuela either lately.

Handruin

Administrator
So far so good. Kinda threw me for a bit as I was in Cali for 3 days and come back to new site. Glad I picked a "simple" forum password because I don't have it written down anywhere.
Even if you forgot it, there should be the option to reset it. I haven't tried it but I would expect it to email you a link that allows you to change it if needed.

Thanks for pointing this out. This forum software does support a bunch of social platforms like YouTube and it may just be that the forum to make this work is slightly different from the old forum.

This is a test: