NEWZ: Mozilla 1.7.10 Released

Splash

Learning Storage Performance
A few days old, but what the hell...

MOZILLA 1.7 has been updated from version 1.7.7 all the way up to version 1.7.10.

Included are the security updates that recently went into Firefox version 1.0.6. I actually like Mozilla more than Firefox, nowadays.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
They both came out at the same time, I think Splash. I've been running 1.7.10 and the equivalent Firefox for about a week now. A new Opersa came out yeaterday, BTW (8.02).

I think it's a crying shame that, having invented the best browser on the planet, the Mox foundation plans to abandon it in favour of its retarded offspring. I know that the Seamonkey project exists, at least on paper, but I don't feel very confident about its ability to deliver the goods in an organised and timely manner. I might wind up eventually having to go back to Opera.

Splash

Learning Storage Performance
Tannin said:
They both came out at the same time, I think Splash...

A new Opersa came out yeaterday, BTW (8.02)...

I think it's a crying shame that, having invented the best browser on the planet, the Mox foundation plans to abandon it in favour of its retarded offspring...

I kept looking every day for something (anything) newer than Mothra V1.7.7 and didn't see any change until well after Firebox V1.05 came and went in short order, and maybe a day or two after the release of Furfox V1.06. The two most recent versions of Frofox seemed to be just a tad buggy for me (shades of early Phoenix) and I've basically quit using Foofox.

I wasn't aware that the Fox houndation had plans to abandon anything -- except maybe that thingamajig called Gekko (or whatever it's called), or was that Firebird.

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
Tannin said:
I think it's a crying shame that, having invented the best browser on the planet, the Mox foundation plans to abandon it in favour of its retarded offspring.

Your powers are weak, old man. Sorry, slipped into an alternate universe for a second there. As in every revolution, there are a few casualties--Moz was one of them. Now up against the wall for your recidivist thinking! Viva La FireFox!

:p