Man gets operation to become a cat????

Handruin

Administrator
Yeah, lets see you go catch a deer for dinner now... Just think, he can now hang out on the set of cats.

gumbie7.JPG

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I dunno. This guy at least has a purpose for his facial tatoos and other bizarre body modifications. There's some kind of weird tribal symbolism there, and I can respect that.

When I was in college there was a girl who came into the computer labs I worked in who had, among other things, tatoos on her eyelids (owwww) and throat, multiple solid-bar piercings through her breasts, earlobes with holes so distended you could stick a golf ball through them, and probably two-dozen facial piercings.

She was an elementary ed major.

Would you want someone like that teaching YOUR seven-year-old?

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
NRG = mc² said:
bloody hell!

That poor dumb ass. I can't believe actual doctors consented to perforn those alterations.

What would be funny is if Mr. Tigerman got himself in trouble and put in prison...Like San Quentin. Those heavies in there would be just tickled over having their own pet "tiger". <heh>

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
This guy makes Micheal Jackson look tame by comparison.

P.S. It's one thing impersonating a cat online(as I do sometimes). Quite another to want to make yourself look like one.

His fingernails have been crafted into sharp talons while his hands have tattooed markings like a tiger's paws.

It must hurt like hell when he wipes his behind. :eek:

adriel

Learning Storage Performance
Cat Man is by far the ugliest I've seen. While some have been more cat, and some have been more man, none have actually followed through by taking to the wild for good. Their intentions are shown false by a lack of direct commitment.

copycats.jpg

adriel

Learning Storage Performance
There's some kind of weird tribal symbolism there, and I can respect that.

To the contrary in this regard, I suspect that tribes have chosen a more efficient, and indeed more intelligent method of symbolism: masks.