James is officially OTH today!

James

Storage is cool
Crap, I knew I shouldn't have entered my birthdate into the system. :)

Thanks guys... I was trying to keep this a low profile one - my girlfriend is laughing at me (she's 33).

Stereodude

Not really a
30's over the hill? Good grief... I think some of you need to adjust the scale a little.

Stereodude

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Mercutio said:
Hope it was a good one, James.

Besides, I always thought 50 was the hill cut-off. ;)
Take it from me wise guy - 50 feels like "under the hill". :)

The "over the hill" at 30 was just a tease of course. I had to put up with being told I was "over the hill" at 30, 40 and 50 so it's nice to have an opportunity to "pass it on".

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Young guys like Mercutio and Doug :
DSC00066.jpg

And Bill....
Brk36p.jpg

;)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Dammit Coug, you made me load up IE for this!

That can't be me. Just looking at something like that makes me tired.

Actually, Amy rock-climbs and I have to admit an appreciation for the outffits she wears when she does it, but I think I've already revealed my bias against sport of any kind in other threads here.

Actually, where DOES one go to rock-climb? Indiana isn't exactly famous for hills. Amy does it on a man-made wall at the gym at school.

Oh well. You fooled me and made me load IE to look at the pictures. Shame on you. :p

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Mercutio, there is rock climbing in Wisconsin, probably only 3 hours from where you are. There are also places to do it in S. Illinios 4 or 5 hours probably.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Is there something about climbing and storage? Completely off-topic, in this thread I just posted this:

CA157c.jpg

Note, Flagreen, that the gentlemen in the first picture are on the way up, and the young fella doing Kachoong above is on the way out, whereas you, for all your nifty yellow gear, are on the way down.

Oh, and happy birthday, James. :)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
May we infer from Coug's picture that the downhill bit is considerably faster than the plodding, sweaty, terror-inducing climb up?

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Mercutio said:
May we infer from Coug's picture that the downhill bit is considerably faster than the plodding, sweaty, terror-inducing climb up?

Yes, you would also be wise to infer that the Bar and the Babes are at the bottom of the Mountain, not the top.