I found a way to get a free 4GB/20GB IPOD MP3 player..

ltothev

What is this storage?
You can start by signing up here to get your free ipod.
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7551008

Once you create an account, you'll need to complete one of their offers, don't bother with any of them except for the ebay one because it requires no money, nothing to cancel and no credit card either! Take note that you must can't use a "free webmail" email address such as yahoo or hotmail unless you want to provide a credit card number to ebay. The best way is to use an email address provided by your internet service provider. If you would rather not, you can also use www.bigpuns.com, they offer free email. By using a XXX@bigpuns.com email address, ebay won't require a credit card.

Simply create an ebay account and bid on a single item!
Keep in mind that you can't use your current ebay acct and MUST create a new one, which doesn't cost you a single penny anyway.

Once you complete this along with some of your friends, they will send you a FREE IPOD!

Too easy!

Will Rickards WT

Learning Storage Performance
Website
www.willrickards.net
It sort of is.
They have another site freeflatscreens.com.
Same idea. You get it free if you complete and offer and sign up 8 number of your friends who also complete the offer.

But you don't have to pay for anything.
All you have to do is get other people to do it.
Getting other people you know is the sting.
But the internet allows you to get complete strangers to do it.

They sell your email address almost immediately after signing up.
I get like 3 spams a day to the address I gave them.
Fortunately I can just turn off that e-mail address when I finish with the thing.
I feel real bad for the suckers who use a real e-mail address.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
You know, I've had an iPod. I wasn't impressed at all. It sounded OK - better than portable CD players I've heard, and the controls were sort of interesting, but I couldn't figure out the point of having one. The battery doesn't last that long - maybe 5 hours - and it's fairly useless if you want a device to hook up to a proper stereo.
I

ltothev

What is this storage?
lol, if you can get a free brand new 20GB IPOD, just sell it on ebay for a $100 bucks since isn't the retail price for those ipod are like $200?

ltothev

What is this storage?
damn them bastard!!! damn damn them bastard!!! hahaha, i was about to dig up my old 56k account and logon to the internet with my old 56k modem then do another offer and then log directly to my dsl internet and do another offer then connect through my router/Nat again to asign me another IP and do some more offer but after the first one, a few days later, i try to make another account but the ebay offer is gone!!! ahhh! i just need 3 more referall and i got it lol :D damn them...

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Unfortunately, there is now a legal caller ID falsification service in the US, available at star38.com.

BooST

Learning Storage Performance
Working on it... $20 iPod if you use the blockbuster "Free" trial. If you cancel within the trial period, it doesn't count as completing the offer, so you can cancel on the 15th day, at which point, blockbuster has already billed you $20 for your first month of service. Still, a $250 value for $20 and a little time? No complaints here, I'll keep ya updated.