FS: Harddrives, AIW 8500, DVD, Games, and More

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Please read the entire post.
This supersedes previous threads.

18.4GB 36Z15 15k SCSI Drive
Used Ultra 160 hard drive, 80pin SCA; I will include an Ultra320 80-pin SCA-2 to 68-pin adapter, which would be $10 separately. The drive has more than three years remaining on the warranty. Manufacturer's page. This version of the drive is short-stroked, giving it better performance than the 36GB version. The drive was only used for about six months and is in like-new condition. Asking $60.

2x 120GB 6Y120L0 Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9
Matched pair of IDE drives used in a RAID 1. About two years remaining on the warranty. Manufacturer's page. These are the quieter fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) model, with 2MB cache. Asking $90 each or $170 for the pair; preference to selling the drives together.

ATi All-In-Wonder Radeon 8500 128MB
Retail box with all accoutrements, including all of the dongles, the Remote Wonder, manuals, and original software. The card is about six months old and still under warranty. Manufacturer's page. Asking $200.

Toshiba SD-M1212 6x32x IDE DVD-ROM
Bare drive. The drive is about three years old and still working well. Asking $10.

3COM 3CCFE575CT-D PC Card Fast Ethernet NIC
Used, Dell OEM. The dongle is a bit beat-up, but everything works fine. Asking $15.

Labtec Axis-002 Behind-the-Head Stereo Headset
Used for two days; in like-new condition, with all paperwork. Works very well with TeamSpeak. Goes for $20 new; asking $15.

2x Scorpio 18", 2-Device, Rounded IDE Cable
These are really nice rounded ATA/133 cables with aluminum mesh shielding and pull tabs for the connectors. Flexible plastic cover is translucent purple. These are $7 new; asking $5 each.

Thermaltake Smart Fan 2, p/n A1357
Used for about two months. Includes all of the connectors and grille in the original box. Goes for $13 new; asking $7.

80mm Aluminum Fan Filter
I never used this because it doesn't fit in my case. Includes four chrome screws. Goes for $7 new; asking $3.

Current Tap, Three-Prong to Three Three-Prong Plugs
Used, ivory; made by Electricord. Asking $2.

Dell Power Cable, 6', p/n 01045D
New, manufactured by Voltex. Compatible with most Dell laptops and flat panel monitors. Asking $4.

The Sims Livin' Large Extreme Character Pack
This pack includes additional skins, etc. You could have gotten this only by pre-ordering Livin' Large from EA about three years ago, so it's near impossible to find. This is the original disk in the original case. Asking $5.

Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons of World War II Expansion
The game is in mint condition and includes all of the paperwork, in the original box. Goes for $20 new; asking $15.

The following games are $5 each, or free with the purchase of one of the above items. All are used and have not been tested (Electronic Arts will replace bad disks for a small fee). I reserve the right to limit how many and what people may get.

Sim City 4

The Sims Deluxe Edition

The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack
Comes with the Limited Collector's Edition Box

Sim Theme Park Gold Edition

FIFA Soccer 2002

Command and Conquer Renegade
Missing the serial; I will provide information on how to get replacement.

Medal of Honor Breakthrough Expansion Pack

The following items are free.

Disc 3 from "Shenmue"
I appear to have disc 3 from the Dreamcast game Shenmue, which is not doing me any good.

68-pin SCSI HBA Bracket
This is a bracket suitable for any SCSI card with a 68-pin external connector. Includes screws.

Manual for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Interested in Trading for:
ATi TV Wonder PCI with stereo sound
Ultra SCSI PCI HBA with a 50-pin connector
Rounded, single-device ATA/133 cable shorter than 18"
80mm case fans at least 45cfm and no more than 34.5dBa
Cool, quiet, reliable >40GB ATA harddrive
18.4GB Seagate 15k.3 harddrive
Stereo miniplug to RCA converter
Stereo miniplug male-to-male coupler

Prices are negotiable (Please note that this means that you make an offer). Dibs via e-mail only. These items are posted for sale on other sites, so, if you are interested or have a question, e-mail me at sechs@pacbell.net.

Payment via c2it (while it lasts), Yahoo! PayDirect, money order, or the ol' green stuff. I do not accept PayPal; do not ask.

My Heatware.

Thank you for your interest!

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Price Drops

Price Drops
2x 120GB 6Y120L0 Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9
Now asking $80 each, $150 for the pair

ATi All-In-Wonder Radeon 8500 128MB
Now asking $180

3COM 3CCFE575CT-D PC Card Fast Ethernet NIC
Now asking $12

Labtec Axis-002 Behind-the-Head Stereo Headset
Now asking $12

Current Tap, Three-Prong to Three Three-Prong Plugs
Now Asking $1

Dell Power Cable, 6', p/n 01045D
Now asking $2

Sim Theme Park Gold Edition
Now just free

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
I spoke to sechs about it via email on the 25th Oct, so you would have been too late in any case :)

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Now sold:
SC4
FIFA
Renegade

Now asking $150 for the AIW 8500; tomorrow it goes to fleabay.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
sechs: Received IBM and it's working fine. Thanks.

I see what the SR.com review said about the whine, I can hear it clearly over dual Delta 7000rpm fans and a 15k.1 and two 15k.2s!