For Sale: 2x Titan X (old version) w/water blocks plumbed for SLI (stock coolers too)

ddrueding

Fixture
2x EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB SC (12G-P4-2992-KR)
2x Koolance Water Blocks
2x Koolance Water Block Backplate (additional aluminum heatsink epoxied to back plate)
1x Koolance Video Bridge Connector
2x Stock heatsinks with mounting hardware

*Hardware is used and does not come with anything not mentioned here.
**Hardware was pulled in perfect working condition, replaced with 2x 1080.
***You will need an SLI bridge and connectors for your watercooling system to use this stuff.

All reasonable offers from forum regulars considered.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I wouldn't MIND having a super GPU setup in my big machine, but I don't feel like the GTX970 I have in it right now is at any kind of hardware limit. I'm also fairly certain my idea of what that card (or cards in this case) is worth is substantially less than "reasonable."

The only title I own that probably maxes out the card I have is the Witcher 3, but I doubt that getting a card that can run it at twice the framerate would make the game itself any better.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
I don't have any machines with add on video cards, just trying to help: I wonder if the market for sub-prime video cards is significantly different from the market for water cooling.

ddrueding

Fixture
I don't have any machines with add on video cards, just trying to help: I wonder if the market for sub-prime video cards is significantly different from the market for water cooling.

I'd completely agree with that. I wouldn't be surprised if the current value is less than one of the cards originally. Depreciation on products with this fast a lifecycle is pretty brutal.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Are the blocks detachable? Is it worth it to break up the parts? I'd imagine the blocks haven't depreciated much unless they are product specific.

ddrueding

Fixture
Are the blocks detachable? Is it worth it to break up the parts? I'd imagine the blocks haven't depreciated much unless they are product specific.

Why not just save the cards and resell them as somebody else's gaming system?

The blocks are card specific; they'll only work with 980s and that generation of Titan X.

I don't have a gaming system on order that would fit this product. I suppose I could build out a full rig an put that up for sale, but that is more cost, as well.