DFI : There's way too much stuff...

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
...that comes bundled with a LanParty motherboard. I bought one over an Infinity Ultra something (with an nFarce2 Ultra 400) because it was on special and I tought the gagabit ethernet would be nice to have. But the retail box of the LanParty motherboard comes with so much stuff that I think I'll have to build two computers to use it all. Insane...and wasting space. The box in which the LanParty came is big enough to fit a full flexATX computer and maybe some µATX desktops.

Oh and the first one to tell me the difference between a Lite-On LDW-851S and a Lite-On LDW-811S gets a free beer picture

SteveC

Storage is cool
CougTek said:
Oh and the first one to tell me the difference between a Lite-On LDW-851S and a Lite-On LDW-811S gets a free beer picture

From here:
LITE-ON IT, in its latest attempt at optical drive perfection have re-introduced their 8X4X/4X2X DVD±R/RW with different optics. This new drive carries the incremental model number of LDW-851S as opposed to the LDW-811S of the older version. Some say these new optics were introduced because their old supplier couldn’t keep up with LITE-ON's production, other are speculating that these new optics will usher in their newer line which will burn 8x on BOTH DVD+R and DVD-R instead of just 8x for DVD+Rs. This will make many people in the DVD-R camp extremely happy as the DVD burning enthusiasts consider DVD-R the superior media form.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Thanks.

beer-pictures-2.jpg