CPUs, MB, Mouse

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
I’m clearing out my stuff. Note on shipping: I’ve found FedEx ground to be the cheapest; usually around $5. I’ve only shipped to the 48 contiguous states, so I don’t know about the other two and the territories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Pentium 4 - pulled from a working system that was upgraded.

478 pin / FC-PGA2 / 180 nm
SL5VH MALAY / D0 stepping / CPUID 0F12h / microcode Update Rev 2E
1.6 GHz / 256 KB cache / 400 MHz bus / 1.75 V
Thermal Spec 75C / Thermal Design Power 60.8 W
L2 cache has a 4GB address range and supports ECC

Comes with a new unused retail Heatsink & Fan (small bits of the thermal pad have stuck to the clamshell and have separated from the heat sink)

Asking $50 OBO + your choice of shipping at actual cost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Near new Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 2. My mouse hand was giving me problems many full moons ago, and I bought this hoping it would help. After a couple of days I couldn’t get used to it and went back to my previous mouse. I put this away and completely forgot I had it till just now when I found it spring cleaning. Please don’t buy if you’re not sure you’ll like it. I certainly don’t want it back if you decide it’s not for you!

Asking $50 OBO + your choice of shipping at actual cost

3) Abit BH6 Rev. 1 + Celeron 300A + CPU HSF. The celery hit 450 easily, but it’s been a while since it was used. Needs HSF dismounted, cleaned, new goop. Guaranteed against DOA.

Asking $30 OBO + your choice of shipping at actual cost

I’ll have some more later, but these are the biggies, I think. If I’m being unreasonable, please tell me; I’m not used to selling :eek:

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
Item #1, P4 CPU, sold thanks to the miwacle that is Cwaigslist.

(sorry Coug, my Elmer Fudd syndrome is flaring up again)