Cougtek is down

simonstre

What is this storage?
If any of you wonder, Cougtek can't access to internet for the 2nd day. Some unsatifacted employees of Videotron simply cut the cables, putting down 800 000 customers (Videotron provides TV and internet cable.)

Many companies are down, too... And after that, some people ask why I'm against worker unions!!!!!

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
simonstre said:
If any of you wonder, Cougtek can't access to internet for the 2nd day. Some unsatifacted employees of Videotron simply cut the cables, putting down 800 000 customers

Is there any hope of resuscitation? :mrgrn:

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Many companies are down, too... And after that, some people ask why I'm against worker unions!!!!!

A union would not suggest or condone this type of action. This sounds like the frustration of someone without representation.

simonstre

What is this storage?
Buck said:
Poor Coug. Doesn't he have access to dial-up? Or is that down as well?

Nope. He doesn't have one. In fact, I don't think he has any modem :) Excepting the cable modem, of course.

He'll be back online today, I think... I hope that Videotron employees will act like adults in the future... not like frustrated kids.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Oh, don't be ridiculous, Tea. I know it's hard for you to understand, because you are an entirely fictional creation and have spent your whole life in cyberspace, but there is a great big thing called the real world out there for him to enjoy. He will just be leading a normal life.

You really have very short memory, small furry one. Hey - I was without the internet at home for close on three days a few months back. Didn't hurt me. What do you think I did?

simonstre

What is this storage?
Those numbers are mine :D I crunch under hist name... Together we are strong, but apart... ah well, we're no more than normal.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
CougTek is down again and this time it will probably be for longer than the time before. The bunch of [insert insult] cut the cables again. Damn they're stupid. They piss off the customers who have nothing to do with the conflict they have with their employer and all that it will give them is unemployement. Péladeau, the owner of Videotron, will still be rich next year, but a good part of Videotron's staff will have been laid out in order to save money to limit the lost caused by their stupid vandalism acts. And don't think for a second that the imbeciles who cut the cables will have my sympathy. I hope they'll all be fired and replaced.

I'll try to switch to another (slower but more reliable - DSL) ISP next month. I'm sick of being deprived of both internet and TV every now and then.

P.S. I'm not at home now, that's why I can post.