Birthday

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
It's my birthday tomorrow (I'll be 29), and was wondering if you people had any good ideas about how to celebrate it with my wife?

We can't go anywhere for the weekend, as well have guest's coming over on Sunday. We were more thinking about going out to a restaurant to eat, and then maybe see a movie.

Anyone have any better suggestions? I'd like to do something "more", I just don't know what that is... :roll:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Invite me over for a visit!

I'll bring the food, and a nice bottle of somethingorother to go with it. Afterwards we can look at Tannin's photographs of Australian birdlife, if you want to.

I'd offer to do the blowjob as well, but I usually run out of breath after the first 5 or 6 candles, and then the wax always runs down and spoils the look of the cake. I think it's actually easier if you eat the cake first and then light the candles afterwards. But don't worry about that. Just invite Flagreen too, because he has been practicing up his huffing and puffing over in the other thread and could probably give you a really spectacular blowjob.

PS: If you can't get hold of Flagreen, make sure you don't invite Fugishi instead. Last time Fugshui did the blowjob thing (this was at his wedding last year) he puffed too hard and accidently spat out his false teeth and they got stuck in the cake. But it was allright, I said that I'd volunteer to eat that bit.

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Tea, come on over! For that matter, veryone is welcome!

What do you mean by candles and cake? What do they have to do with a bl.....Ahhhmmm, ah, yes, I might have confused two different things now.... :oops:

ddrueding

Fixture
I'll reccomend the Steak, Valium, and a Blowjob while making your 1000th post......

...hey, sounds like a good time to me :eekers:

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Right now it's a bit of a hangover, a kebab waiting to be eaten, and then some cleaning up for tomorrow.

Got a nice orchid for my birthday. My second. Gonna by a few more, one red and one green.

1000th post coming up, shortly ;)

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Way to go, JoJo. !000 posts, sweet 29, and never been blowjobbed!

Or something.

(What's so special about candles anyway? I always thought the cake was the important bit.)

(PS: DB tried to explain it to me once, but he passed out before he got to the interesting bit. )

(Is that true, Tea?)

(Well, nearly true. I think I probably helped him go to sleep faster than usual when I patted the back of his head with my other foot. He laid down quite suddenly after that, maybe because I forgot to put the bottle of gin down first.)

(A full one too. The Bartender was quite upset about it.)

Fushigi

Storage Is My Life
Tea said:
PS: If you can't get hold of Flagreen, make sure you don't invite Fugishi instead. Last time Fugshui did the blowjob thing (this was at his wedding last year) he puffed too hard and accidently spat out his false teeth and they got stuck in the cake. But it was allright, I said that I'd volunteer to eat that bit.
Wvhat phalth teaf?

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Thanks everyone!

Hmmm, I feel the starting of a "kolmenkympin kriisi" coming. (roughly translated, the starting of a oh-my-god-I'm-about-to-be-thirty-years-old crisis). :)

DrunkenBastard

Storage is cool
Tea said:
(Well, nearly true. I think I probably helped him go to sleep faster than usual when I patted the back of his head with my other foot. He laid down quite suddenly after that, maybe because I forgot to put the bottle of gin down first.)

(A full one too. The Bartender was quite upset about it.)

I've been complaining to Bombay Sapphire about switching over to plastic bottles ever since....