Best CPU Benchmarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I'm not and I'm not casting aspersions.
Then why would say such things? That statement goes from fair turnabout to those ad hominem attacks you like to complain about.

Thank you for the apology.
Well, you know how NSAIDs make people do wacky things.

Nice that you admitted you were taking prescription drugs. I'm not.
So you take non-prescription drugs? Keeping in mind that mary jane is legally prescribed in California....

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I guess it's always easier to revert to ad homs and name calling THAN actually deal with the reality of community mores.
If it quacks like a duck, that's a pretty good sign that it's a duck.

So it's really easier for YOU to say I'm a homophobe then deal with the issues.
The only problem I see is you making homophobic remarks, and then trying to cast it as a social issue. Tell it to Officer Krupke.

[/QUOTE]I have had a number of serious discussions with San Francisco judges, in chambers, about these problems. They are a large part
of their case loads and a major concern for them since they are part of that community. I guess I should have called them "homophobes"
and dismissed the issues they wanted to discuss.[/QUOTE]It seems like you are inserting a causality arrow where there shouldn't be. As far as I can tell, the reason that the courts in San Francisco would see more homosexuals is because there are many more of them there than compared to the general population. And I say "there" because I don't live in San Francisco.

Ignorance is not bliss. And while a college education may turn you into a liberal zombie, it doesn't stop you from wearing sweater vests and running for president.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Ok, first, I'm the one who said you had a kick me signs on his back. You added flashing neons to it since then. I remember writing this in a post where I defended you, btw.

Second, I'm extremely sure you pissed off more members to their way out of this forum than me, or Time, or Sechs, or Mercutio. Its Fubar probably did worse, but he's gone now. Maybe Flagreen/The Giver too, but his visits are rare. And he's welcome to return whenever he wants to. I was about to mention P5-133XL's incident, but Handruin did it already.

Third, YOU ARE THE VERY LAST PERSON HERE WHO CAN LECTURE EITHER ME OR OTHERS ABOUT FORUM ETIQUETTE! You are a living freaking forum face palm. There must be a few people here who carved a little hole on the top of their desks the width of their forehead because of you. We tried inciting you nicely to improve the barely readable English you used in your posts before, but in the end the only thing that finally worked was to tell you how much of a f**ing retard you look by massacring your own language. You wrote you did this on purpose just to make a point (which would have been far more effective if you'd explained it before annoying every single reader of your posts), but when it goes on for YEARS, the point of making a point kinda expires. How many times Mercutio told you to stop distributing commas like a free pills dispenser in an elder care center? Also, then than then than....AARRGHH!!!! Not to mention your past habit of posting poster-sized pictures. If resorting to insults was the only way to finally kick you into improving your grammar then be it!

I'm not perfect and many times, I know I make mistakes, use wrong verb tense or poorly translated expressions. But I'm trying and I think it shows. I'm trying out of respect for other people who might read my posts. And when someone points out my mistakes, I listen and apply corrections. Not only were you not trying, you were deliberatly diminishing your readability.

I'm happy to assist you, as I'm sure others are too, when you need help on a technical side, since you are obviously a bit challenged on that side. But don't ever, EVER, patronize me on the way I deal with people.

Damn I feel good now!

BingBangBop

Storage is cool
We really don't need this drama. If this continues, I can't imagine this ending well. Playing the blame game, is not helping the group. Everyone has their flaws and blind spots. Picking at them can only result in pain. The glue that has always kept everyone together has been trying to help each other.

So children, start playing nice. If you can't say anything nice, may I suggest that you say nothing at all. Be helpful, not hurtful.

Handruin

Administrator
It has been recommended to me that I should close this thread because it has gone far of the deep end. I agree; this thread has gone down a bad path and I don't expect words to continue nicely. If more needs to be discussed, send a PM to me or whoever you need to discuss something with. I understand why there might be some pent up frustration which is causing the negative commentary, but the extended use of name-calling is really uncalled for and not in the best interest of this forum. I agree with BingBangBop: "If you can't say anything nice, may I suggest that you say nothing at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.