Australian Formula 1 GP

Onomatopoeic

Learning Storage Performance
Many years ago, I used to race motocross.

After about 3 years of that, I finally got tired of turning my guts into jello and tasting sand and 2-stroke oil smoke for a day or two after each race.

Motocross-B84F0754.jpg
  • Sand is so yummy!

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Formula 1 is the only motorsport I watch on TV. Probably because Finland usually has someone driving there, like Räikkönen at the moment.
Wonder when Mclaren will get their car into shape...

Computer Generated Baby

Learning Storage Performance
The JoJo said:
Formula 1 is the only motorsport I watch on TV. Probably because Finland usually has someone driving there, like Räikkönen at the moment...

Finnish Formula One drivers run their cars on premium Finlandia Vodka. They have their motors running a bit rich so that the fumes of the premium Finlandia Vodka causes all the drivers behind them to slowly get drunk and crash.

As for the leaders, the Finnish drivers slow down a bit to allow the pole leader and the crowd behind him to come up behind to lap him, except he then speeds up and allows the fumes of the premium Finlandia Vodka to slowly get them drunk and then finally crash. At the end of the race there are only slightly drunk Finnish drivers still racing.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Nice pictures mangydog.

I used to be a regular follower of F1. But all those years of absolute Mclaren domination just sapped my interest. Now I just follow at arms length.

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Oh yes, we have great, big, banana and pineapple farms here. We also grow mangoes and koffee too. And vodka, of course. Lot's of it.
And we're never drunk, we might get a bit tipsy though, but that's just after a truckoad of drinking... 8)

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
By the way, has anyone seen Tea tonight? Last time I spotted her, she was walking around absent-mindedly thumbing through an airline timetable and whistling something that sounded like Wagner but was probably Smetana. Or possibly Grieg.

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
I did get a voice message from her saying something about exchanging gin to vodka, and something about being above the trees soon.

A lot of background noise, almost sounded like an airport....nah, can't be...