answer and question time

Ekaf-Ami

What is this storage?
Question: Where does the Marlboro Man live?

Answer: Clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop, BANG! BANG! BANG! Clip-clop, clip-clop, clip-clop....

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Question: What musical instrument made a notable appearance during the Brussels World Fair in 1958 when it was played on top of the Atomium building?

Answer: Bottled water

The Grammar Police

Learning Storage Performance
Question: Of all the absurd rip-off products that we "civilised" people have inflicted on ourselves, name one that eclipses even Coca-Cola for lack of value.

Answer: The semi-colon.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Three small problems here: (a) I don't watch TV more than perhaps an hour in a month or two. (b) It's Australian TV. (c) It's almost invariably either ABC or SBS, neither of which have ads. (Well, SBS gets close these days, since Howard buggered it up, but I tune out anyway.) All in all, I'm no good on ads unless we are talking ~30 year old ones. Some of those I remember quite well.

But never fear. The owl will return, as will Tea's portrait. The sock puppets are just for a bit of a change. I'll get bored with them soon enough. Only question is, which owl? The reading one? Or the one with the eyes?

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Question: Is the Ballarat dynamic duo a figment of our imagination, or the master plan of an evil Tsar?

Anwer: Casual Knickers - Plus Fours.

J-Frog

What is this storage?
Q: Who designs picture frames, trash cans and other items?

A: Talking Heads

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Question: Who used the lyrics: "The world was moving she was floating above it", in one of their songs?

Answer: The Teutonic Order

Sol

Storage is cool
Question: What are Americans really talking about when they refer to the bathroom.

Answer: Microsoft Clip Art

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Question: Who established the Arts & Crafts movement and was born where the state beverage is milk, and the state Domestic Animal is Bos taurus?

Answer: Croweater