Latest activity

  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Merc's Useful Tools of the day.
    FFactions has a integrates a crap-ton of useful FFmpeg operations into your Windows context menu. I found this because I have a folder...
  • sedrosken
    Just a reminder written in blood that we're all supposed to be using AUR packages at our own risk and that we ought to be auditing...
  • Mercutio
    I have to confess that part of my reasoning behind not taking the steps to make my CachyOS clients cleaner desktop systems was the...
  • sedrosken
    I plan to actually use it like a regular computer when it's not gaming, so I'm going to make more use of the AUR. I used it all the time...
  • Mercutio
    I think the only packages I grabbed from AUR were Chrome and Edge, which are browsers supported by Amazon Luna. Each one is specifically...
  • sedrosken
    At present, the handheld is due back in sometime tomorrow. It's coming FedEx, which means I should actually probably expect it to be...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread Selfhosting fun.
    The Desperation home lab: Machinist X99 dual LGA 2011 board. Pair of Xeon 2678s. 256GB ECC DRR3 RAM. I already had the RAM so the setup...
  • F
    fb reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread An announcement with Like Like.
    Trump tanks the markets most weekends and says something to walk it back on Sunday. It's been like that almost his entire term.
  • J
    jtr1962 reacted to Mercutio's post in the thread An announcement with Like Like.
    Trump tanks the markets most weekends and says something to walk it back on Sunday. It's been like that almost his entire term.
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread An announcement.
    Trump tanks the markets most weekends and says something to walk it back on Sunday. It's been like that almost his entire term.
  • J
    jtr1962 replied to the thread An announcement.
    Do you mean emotionally or financially? Emotionally I'm getting better a little at a time. Financially I'm still a wreck. My new...
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio replied to the thread An announcement.
    Still ok out there jtr?
  • sedrosken
    The Ally is on its way back as of today. It should hopefully make it back before the month's out.
  • Gödel
    Gödel replied to the thread Something Random.
    Yeah, I refuse to buy a TV that's smarter than me. That lowers the bar significantly. ;)
  • sedrosken
    sedrosken replied to the thread Something Random.
    There's a reason I flat out refuse to purchase anything but dumb displays. It means my 4K TV in my living room is a 43" Sceptre, but I'd...
Top