Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
sedrosken
replied to the thread
Empire in Decline
.
Wonder if Scott Jennings will be having any 20-minute in depth conversations about policy and senate history with the late Lindsey...
Jul 13, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Empire in Decline
.
Here's an interesting OP/ED from our northern North American "allies", still unconquered/not annexed, like Greenland, but threatened...
Jul 12, 2026
F
fb
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
My favourite non-peated whisky is Dahlwinnie 15 (great bang for the buck in Sweden), Auchentoshan 12 was also quite nice but it's been a...
Jul 11, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
I can't really explain what it is I don't like about Scotch, maybe it's what they call "peaty". But I guess that's similar to the...
Jul 10, 2026
Gödel
replied to the thread
Something Random
.
Oddly, I don't like Scotch, but I do like Irish. And/or a nice tequila or mezcal. But for me, "straight, no chaser". Or nowadays, I...
Jul 10, 2026
sedrosken
replied to the thread
Here is a thread to talk about gaming
.
I did end up taking the discount. I really needed the impetus to get rid of a bunch of junk I'm never going to use again, anyway, and...
Jul 10, 2026
Home
What's new
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top