WTB: Custom power extension cables

ddrueding

Fixture
I'm looking to buy a set of custom extension cables for my watercooled rig. The longest I can find are in the 12" range, I'm looking for 36"+

1x 24-pin ATX
1x 8-Pin ATX 12v
1x Molex (just one connetor at the end of a long uninterrupted cable)
2x 6-pin PCIe
1x 3-pin fan

Built and sleeved. I'm not opposed to commissioning the work if anyone here is able and interested.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I wouldn't know where to get the unbuilt connectors. I half heatedly put in some key words at digikey and didn't turn up much. Monoprice actually turned up some completed stuff so I would say that a spool of wire and getting personal with a soldering iron is the best bet. Consider going up one gague wire size from what is used to compensate for line loss?

ddrueding

Fixture
I wouldn't know where to get the unbuilt connectors. I half heatedly put in some key words at digikey and didn't turn up much. Monoprice actually turned up some completed stuff so I would say that a spool of wire and getting personal with a soldering iron is the best bet. Consider going up one gague wire size from what is used to compensate for line loss?

That sounds like the way to go, but frankly I would feel more comfortable if someone more knowledgeable/skilled at this stuff than I put it together. IIRC, no soldering is required, but there is a tool for inserting the pins in the plastic plugs. I also only need one of a bunch of stuff (one male Molex, one female Molex) and would likely need to buy in significantly higher volumes. Not to mention the different color spools of wire (not that I would really care about the wire color).