What has our Bartender been up to!

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
"During the lengthy trial, prosecutors said Buck, who was travelling to Britain [snip], had acted like a "drunken lout" after consuming 15 glasses of wine on the flight.

They claimed he overturned a breakfast trolley, mistook a hostess trolley for a CD player, claimed a stranger was his wife and tussled with crew members, covering them with yogurt.

Crew members testified they pulled Buck away from an exit door after he announced he was "going home" mid-flight."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/Entertainment/story_29096.asp

All kidding aside, one has to wonder about the wisdom of Britich Airways actually serving 15 glasses of wine and then wondering what happened. Didn't these people take a responsible serving of alcohol course?

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
That gives professionals like us a bad name! He drank 3 bottles of wine! Buck should have stuck with his usual, beer or even better, bourbon. At least with beer he would have more liquid volume, requiring more visits to the head. The bourbon would have gone straight to his brain and made him pass out.

The stewards and stewardesses should be counseled for their lack of brains. This could not have been a spur of the moment issue, not after serving 15 glasses of wine.

Safe to say Pradeep, I have been here all day, everyday. So British Airways' abomination deserves jeers from me too!

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Slow that mustang down there Bartender. That wasn’t me, that was a band member from REM – you know, that band whose music you refuse to play in the bar.

What a dope though, mixing 15 glasses of wine with a sleeping pill and then mentioning that he had a bad reaction from it. LOL - John Belushi had a bad reaction from his drug mix too!

"Character witnesses, including Stipe and Mills and U2 frontman Bono, testified that Buck was a gentle family man who did not abuse alcohol or drugs." LOL, what are they gonna say, he's a binge drinker and drug user?

Anyway, good article Pradeep, and I won’t take offense to it.

BR

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Buck, 45, was cleared of assault, being drunk on an aircraft and damaging British Airways crockery during the flight from Seattle to London last April.
How much time does one get for damaging British Airways crockery?
:eekers: