Wanted:

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
MS SQL Server 2005 standard edition x64 CD or DVD.

We have a valid license, but no software for 64 bit.

Thanks.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Doesn't the installer for Express give you the option to enter the key and turn it into the real thing? I could have sworn I saw the option in there when I was writing docs for that.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I can almost certainly get you the .iso. If you really need one now I can remote in to a system on your end and grab it from Technet.

BingBangBop

Storage is cool
I PM'ed him with .iso links to two DVD's for 2005 SQL Server that I got from an old Action Pack. They don't explicitly specify x64 though. I'm assuming that you specify the version during the install. Can't remember ever installing it, so I don't know.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Doesn't the installer for Express give you the option to enter the key and turn it into the real thing? I could have sworn I saw the option in there when I was writing docs for that.

Not for Express, as the installer is missing a lot of stuff. (The Express installer is only 53MB in size). Maybe your thinking the trial version of SQL2005 std?

But Merc's idea would be the quickest and easiest method.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I went back to my slide and I was thinking of 2008 Express, the options to select version and enter a key are there but they are all grayed out as that installer is missing some stuff too I guess.

O

onme12

Does it offer a 30 or 60 days trail pack? I have database management system software called Oracle which is far better than MS SQL. But still I would like to try out the same to explore new levels of software design with another dbms system. Are you willing to provide a sample?