Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Heatsink & Scythe SFlex 12cm Fan

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
Have a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Heatsink and a Scythe Sflex 12cm fan [SFF21F] for sale.
This is the original version. Revision A of the Ultra 120 Extreme.
Has brackets for the following chipsets: 1366, 775, 939*, AM2* & AM3*.
* There is no backplate included for these. You'd have to purchase them separately and not from me as I don't have them.

Make an offer if you want it. It has never been installed. The fan isn't even opened.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
Free bump.

Have a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Heatsink and a Scythe Sflex 12cm fan [SFF21F] for sale.
This is the original version. Revision A of the Ultra 120 Extreme.
Has brackets for the following chipsets: 1366, 775, 939*, AM2* & AM3*.
* There is no backplate included for these. You'd have to purchase them separately and not from me as I don't have them.

Make an offer if you want it. It has never been installed. The fan isn't even opened.

According to that link the brackets should have been included.:cry:

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
Brackets were included, backplates (the part that goes on the back of the motherboard) were not. Which is really dumb.
Here is the link to them. But trying to find them online is not as easy. The two places they link to don't have them.

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
Seems that only the Gigabyte K8 motherboards needed that backplate? Just my luck I had the K8N Ultra SLI. I guess if your retention module can take screws it might work.