Seagate 500GB SATA OEM $150 USD + $6 S&H

Handruin

Administrator
Cheapest pricegrabber is around $180 to $190. I'm tempted to buy two of them to consolidate drives in my machine and make one an external backup.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Also, something I just took advantage of 36 times, Samsung 400GB SATA drives are $109 on Newegg right now.

Mercutio

So would I.
I'd also like to see a 16-port SATA controller that costs around $250 and goes in one of those worthless 1xPCIe slots that seem to be taking up space on my motherboards these days. It can just be a RAID1, 0, 10 or JBOD controller. That's fine.
And while I'm living in fantasyland, I'd also like a pony. I've always wanted a pony. He can live under my bed.

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
I was watching HGTV the other day as they had a bunch of holiday gift guides. In the toy one there was a robotic pony that you could sit on (up to 200 lbs). It moved its head and did a bunch of other stuff. I don't think it let you ride it though, just sit on it. I think I know what we should get Merc for xmas.

Mercutio

Also, Merc doesn't actually celebrate Xmas...

And if you want to get me something for my upcoming Birfday, y'all can go in on shipping ddrueding's bed full of women from California to Indiana. ;)