iPhone 3Gs 32GB Unlocked

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
iPhone 3Gs 32GB Unlocked

$350 obo including Fedex 2day shipping inside US.

iphone details
-iOS 4.2.1 or 4.3.3 your choice.
-Baseband 05.13.04 - unlockable via ultrasn0w!
-"OLD" bootROM - generally the first to get an untethered jailbreak on new iOS versions.
-SHSH on file for 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and developer betas 4.2b3, 4.3b2, 4.3b3

Items included
-iPhone 3Gs 32GB (phone only)
-Incipio Feather case Black
-Incipio Feather case Yellow
-5x clear screen protectors
-1x anti glare screen protector
-6x screen cleaning cloth
-New Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable

Condition:
Phone is used and is functionally perfect, all functions work correctly. Cosmetically the phone is used and shows some small dings and scratches around the sides and the chrome bezel. The back of the phone looks really good but does have a few light scratches on it, also there is a very small crack near the dock connector that practically all iPhone 3G/3Gs have. The phone contains replacement parts, the LCD was replaced with apple OEM LCD and the digitizer assembly (including light sensor, proximity sensor, home button and earpiece speaker) was replaced with aftermarket parts and again all function perfectly. The LCD is bright and has no dead pixels. Replacement digitizer always has a screen protector on it and has zero scratches.

Note on unlocking; the baseband on this phone is unlockable via ultrasn0w, and to use ultrasn0w the phone must be jailbroken. To retain the 05.13.04 baseband you must use custom IPSW files and use the option/shift restore in iTunes. If you update with a stock IPSW file downloaded from apple it will update your baseband firmware and you will lose the ability to unlock. Returns will NOT be accepted if the baseband has been updated.

I haven't been on heat very long but I have been on ebay and paypal for a long time.
Heat
eBay
PayPal

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.png

6.png