FS: Unlocked XP1700+/Mobo/RAM package

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
  • Shuttle AK32 rev 2.1 motherboard - supports SDR & DDR RAM. Latest BIOS revision supports XP T'breds up to 2600+ (see CPU support list). Product brochure here. Have box, manuals and cables.
  • ThermoSonic Black ThermoEngine HSF with Sunon 60mmx25mm fan. With this fan it works very well, easily as well as my lapped V9.
  • AthlonXP 1700+ Pal. unlocked to 12x multiplier. Does 12x153 @ 1.85v (that's 1836MHz or faster than XP2200+) Temp @ 1836MHz was max 56C under my V9. I couldn’t clock the CPU higher because the RAM used was not good enough. * Note; this RAM is not being sold as part of this package.
  • 256MB or 512MB (your choice) Kingston PC133 brand new, in packaging. This RAM is capable of 160MHz (as tested with another stick from same batch)

This package is very stable even at overclocked speeds. Looking to sell this as a complete package but will split is all items have resonable offers. I'm not sure what are resonable offers :)roll:) so I'm happy to consider bids, if any are made of course!

Image of mobo:
ak32a.jpg

Image of Black ThermoEngine:
newtengine400.jpg

James

Storage is cool
Oh bloody hell, alright.

I've manfully been resisting but that's just too good a deal to pass by.

Package it up and let me know what the postage is going to be to Sydney. If you could hang on to it for a week that would be good, since I'm going to be in Singapore next week.

Also let me know how you'd like to be paid, bank transfer? PM me.