FS: SCSI HD, Fans, Filters, Free Stuff, etc.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
This replaces my previous post.
Please read the entire post.

18.4GB 36Z15 15k Ultra160/m Hard Drive, 80-pin SCA with Adapter, 5-Year Warranty
Used 18.4GB 36Z15 hard drive. This is the retail version with more than two years remaining on the warranty. Manufacturer's page. This version of the drive is short-stroked, so you get better performance. The drive is in excellent condition, with no problems, and comes with a Ultra320 80-pin SCA-2 to 68-pin adapter, which would be $10 separately. Asking $100.

Excelsus DSL Microfilter Package
Set of 1 line splitter, 1 14ft cord, 1 Z-200CW wall filter, and 5 Z-200SM inline filters, all single-line. Got this from PacBell, but still have plenty of filters from Bell Atlantic. Manufacturer's page. You would expect to pay between $2 and $20 each for just the filters; Asking $10 for the package.

Current Tap, Three-Prong to Three Three-Prong Plugs
Used, ivory; made by Electricord. Asking $2.

80mm Vantec Thermoflow Temperature Controlled Fans
Three, in original packaging. I bought these for my case, but ended up using different fans. Manufacturer's page. Asking $8 each.

The following items are free with purchase of something else (first come, first served). Games, limit one per person.

Disc 3 from "Shenmue"
I appear to have disc 3 from the Dreamcast game Shenmue, which is not doing me any good.

Case Fan Mounting Screws
Screws for mounting fans. I have some black and some chromed.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault
I have one used copy of the game with the original box.

Battlefield 1942
I have two used retail copies of the game. Each set has both disks in their original jewel cases.

Trading: If, for some reason you want to dump your AIW Radeon 9700 for cheap, let me know....

Prices are negotiable (Please note that this means that you make an offer). I do not recognise posted dibs, but please e-mail and post also, as my schedule often keeps me away from my personal e-mail. These items are posted for sale on other sites, so, if you are interested or have a question, e-mail me at sechs@pacbell.net.

Payment via c2it, Yahoo! PayDirect, money order, or cash.

My Heatware.

Thank you for your interest!

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I am adding the following items from the odds and ends pile:

Dell Power Cable, 6', p/n 01045D
New, manufactured by Voltex. Compatible with most Dell laptops and flat panel monitors. Asking $5.

Phone cord, 6', Two-line
Open, but never used. Standard silver-grey. Asking $1.