Compaq T1000h UPS in good condition.

Power capabilities:
1000 VoltAmps

Features:
Mains power surge supressing
Sine wave shaping
Battery backup
Serial communications
Network transient protector (Network circuitry protection)

Battery:
Sealed, maintenance-free lead-acid, starved electrolyte

Dimensions:
18x22x44cm

Weight:
19.5kg

Product brochures:
http://www.compaq.it/prodotti/brochure/allegati/129-br_prod.pdf
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/cords-t1000h.pdf

original packaging and special serial is cable not supplied however cable is not needed for normal operation. ff cable is required, it can be ordered from HP, part #295245-003

due to it weighing 20kg, pickup is the best option for me :) I'm located in Melbourne.

cheers

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
XP1700+ @ 2200+ | Shuttle AK32L | 1GB C2 PC2700 DDR | 40GB WD JB | 20GB WD BB | Sony 52x24x52 CDRW | Ricoh 2.4x DVD+RW | Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 VIVO | Hercules GT XP | Intel PRO/100 S NIC | TI FireWire HBA | 2 x 17 Samsung 75E monitor | TT Black XaserII case

I didnt realize you were using the ak32L....

I wish i could buy the UPS... but im afraid the shipping would be horrible to Kansas USA... maybe some other time.

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
blakerwry said:
I didnt realize you were using the ak32L....

is that a good thing or a bad thing?

my experience with this board has been nothing but great. I bought the AK32L (v2.1) as a spare mobo because it was cheap and supported both SDR & DDR. I ended up giving it a go for what I thought would be a week or two ... that was 8 months ago. I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised with this board, it would have to be one of the most stable and versatile boards I've ever used and it cost bugger all to purchase. The only issue I have with it is that it only supports a maximum of 12.5 CPU multiplier although support does include T'breds, which it will clocks nicely to 166MHz FSB or to just over XP2400+ speeds.

I am however looking to replace it with a NForce2 board, probably an Epox EP-8RDA or Asus A7N8X.