FS: HDs, 80mm Fans, Cables, and other Goodies

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Rules are at the bottom

18.4GB 36Z15 15k Ultra160/m Hard Drive, 80-pin SCA with Adapter, 5-Year Warranty
Used 18.4GB 36Z15 hard drive. This is the retail version with about three years remaining on the warranty. Manufacturer's page.. This version of the drive is short-stroked, so you get better performance. The drive is in excellent condition, with no problems, and comes with a Ultra320 80-pin SCA-2 to 68-pin adapter, which would be $10 separately. Asking $110, shipped.

Akasa Aluminum 80mm to 60mm Fan Adapter
Used it for about a month and then decided to go with a more fashionable design. All aluminum fan adapter with chrome finger guard. Manufacturer's page. Retails for $10 new; asking $4.

Excelsus DSL Microfilter Package
Set of 1 line splitter, 1 14ft cord, 1 Z-200CW wall filter, and 5 Z-200SM inline filters, all single-line. Got this from PacBell, but still have plenty of filters from Verizon. You would expect to pay between $2 and $20 each for just the filters; Asking $8 for the package.

Single-line Phone Cable from Belkin, 7'
Two, new OEM loose. Standard gray-silver. Go new for around $6 plus shipping; asking $1 each.

Single-line Phone Cable, 10m (33')
New, sealed in package. White. No manufacturer information. Asking $1.

Belkin Pro Series Male-to-Female DB9 Serial Cable, 6'
New, in OEM packaging. Go for $10 plus shipping new; asking $2.

Power Supply Cord from Antec, 5'
New, OEM loose. Asking $1.

Vantec 4-pin Molex to 3-pin Splitter
Used for about a day. Asking $1.

Current Taps, Three-Prong to Three Three-Prong Plugs
Two, both used. Older one is brown; made by Leviton. Newer one is ivory; made by Electricord. Asking $1 each.

The following items are free with purchase of something else (first come, first served). For games, limit one per item purchased.

Disc 3 from "Shenmue"
I appear to have disc 3 from the Dreamcast game Shenmue, which is not doing me any good.

Case Fan Mounting Screws
Screws for mounting fans. I have some black and some not black.

Command and Conquer Renegade
I have one used copy. The serial number has been lost, but I can tell you how to get a replacement from EA. It has both disks and the manual.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault
I have several used copies of the game. All of them have both disks and appear to be in good shape. Disks in cases.

Battlefield 1942
I have several used copies of the game. All of them have both disks and appear to be in good shape. Disks in cases.

Trading: If, for some reason you want to dump your AIW Radeon 9700 for cheap, let me know....

Prices are negotiable (Please note that this means that you make an offer). I do not recognise posted dibs, but please e-mail and post also, as my schedule often keeps me away from my personal e-mail. These items are posted for sale on other sites, so, if you are interested or have a question, e-mail me at sechs@pacbell.net.

Payment via c2it, Yahoo! PayDirect, money order, or cash.

My Heatware.

Thank you for your interest!

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
The power cord and one of the 7' phone cords are sold.

Sale pending on 4-pin to 3-pin splitter.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
For those who were asking... yes, I still have copies of MOHAA and BF1942 available.

I will be going out of town on Friday. For anyone interested in a purchase, I will give dibs to earlier e-mails.

Thanks!

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Send me an e-mail if you're interested in something.

Please make sure to read through my entire post!

Thanks.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Serial cable and brown current tap are sold.

Ivory current tap is still available.

All games except for a single copy of Battlefield 1942 are spoken for.