Come Get Your Random Stuff

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
The usual terms apply.

Adaptec ASC-39160 Dual Channel Ultra160 SCSI Host Bus Adapter - The card is in perfect condition. Bare card with two 68-pin and one 50-pin internal, and two 68-pin VHDCI external connectors. The card is 32-bit PCI compatible. This is a true-blue Adaptec card (not OEM) with the latest BIOS.
$35, shipped

Pioneer DVD-305S SCSI DVD-ROM - Used lightly; in perfect working condition. I'm going pure SAS, so I will no longer have a controller for this drive (otherwise I'd keep it). Super reliable. This is a slot-loader rated 10x DVD/40x CD. I will include a 50-to-68-pin adapter so that you don't need a special cable or controller just for the drive, as well as an audio cable and screws.
$35 shipped

Round, Terminated Ultra320 68-Pin Cable - Have two. Both have braided silver shielding (tarnished) visible through clear plastic, and pull-tabs on the connectors. Terminators are rated for Ultraa160, but had no problems running on Ultra320 bus. Both in good, working condition.
Two device (three connector), 30in.: $5
Four device (five connector), 50in.: $6

Corsair CM72SD512RLP-3200 ECC Registered PC3200 - I perfect working condition; comes with the standard lifetime warranty from Corsair.
$60 each or $110 for the pair, shipped

Antec 80mm SmartFan Thermally-controlled Fan - In good working condition. Rated 1630~2900RPM, 21~34.5dBA, 28~45CFM. Has about one year left on warranty.
$5

Panaflo 80mm FBA08A12L1A - In good, working condition
$5

1m SATA cable - Sealed, never used. Lifetime warranty through manufacturer
$3

18in SATA Cable - Sealed, never used
$2

5ft Cat5 Ethernet Patch Cable - Come with my router, but I don't need it. Never used.
$2

Molex to SATA (2) Power Adapter - One molex to SATA power. Open, but never used
$1

Molex to Floppy Power Adapter - One molex to one molex and one floppy. Loose, never used
$1

Chrome Fan Screws - I have two extra sets of four.
$0.50 each set

Miscellaneous other screws and what-have-you (let me know what you want, and I'll look through my baggies)
$0.50 per set of four

3.5" to 5.25" Drive Adapter Brackets - One set with screws.
$3

Laptop Shipping Box - It's a box designed for shipping laptops.
$2

Iiyama 19" Vision Master 451(S902JT) CRT Monitor - BNC and VGA connectors. Comes with power and VGA cords. Swivel base seems to be missing a piece, but generally works fine. Tested and works great.
$20

The Sims Hot Date Expansion Pack - The disk has been used, maybe, twice. Comes in the original, hard-to-find "maxi" sized box.
$11

Southwestern Bell GH4010MS 2.4 GHz DSS Expandable Cordless Speakerphone with Dual Handsets and Caller ID - Comes in original packaging with all ecoutrement. Handset screens do not work reliability; perfect otherwise.
$10

Rio 600 32MB MP3 Player - It's been consmetically roughed up, but is in good, working condition. Includes the necessary USB cable.
$5

Thermalright Thermal Goop -- Full syringe; never used

Generic 7' Two-line Phone Wire - New, sealed in package.
$0.50

Excelsus Two-line Adapter, A-2L
$0.50

Generic Stereo 1/4" Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Adapter - In good working condition
$0.50

Free Stuff (you pay the shipping)
EGM 200, cover #3

EGM 201, cover #1

Intel 724746-004 Anypoint PCI Phoneline Home Network Card - Untested

U.S. Robotics Installation CD NAM MOH 1.1 for 56K Performance Pro Modem

Visiontek driver in stall disk v1.4

Taurus Paperweight that Newegg inexplicably sent

Newegg case sticker that Newegg inexplicably sent

Seagate keychain with measuring tape