Check out this rendition of phpBB2

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
The links are cool. The fading adds style, although it might get annoying after awhile. I'm not a big fan of the red though.

Handriun, why don't the links here fade to a different color? I assume it's because we are not worthy, but who knows...

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I like the 3D effects, but not the color used. Red makes me agressive and I fear that after a while (especially during one of my argument with HellDiver) I'll be tempted to throw my fist on my pricey 19" Sony G400.

Please keep the colors in the cold tones.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I think it's hideous. And I'm not saying that just because it's not green on black.

It reminds me of the failed "modern design" building my Mom worked in during the very early part of the 80s... all red and rounded edges. Simply awful.

Handruin

Administrator
Buck said:
By the way Handruin, that cookie-cutter avatar isn't much better than a dancing banana or chicken.

But I never had a dancing chicken or bannana... :eekers:

It's evil gumby :mrgrn: Not sure I like it yet. I'm going to swap my avatar every day like Clocker does. ;)

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Handruin said:
Buck said:
By the way Handruin, that cookie-cutter avatar isn't much better than a dancing banana or chicken.

But I never had a dancing chicken or bannana... :eekers:

It's evil gumby :mrgrn: Not sure I like it yet. I'm going to swap my avatar every day like Clocker does. ;)

I was referring to flagreen.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
You rang?

chicken.gif

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
In real browsers, the Esc key will stop animation. Then it's only annoying for how it looks, not how it moves. :)

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Mercutio said:
In real browsers, the Esc key will stop animation. Then it's only annoying for how it looks, not how it moves. :)

How about that! IE is more wild and wonderous than I imagined.
Anybody notice that the animations are dancing in time? :lol: