Happy New Year to everywhere else!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I believe that in a very real and quantifiable sense that my life has only gotten worse and worse. I don't expect anything better in the year to come.

ddrueding

Fixture
Life is getting better, but not fast enough. It helps that my life changed completely just 3 years ago, so I don't have the benefit of sufficient hindsight to see a long downward trend ;)

EDIT: Oh, yeah....Happy New Year!

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I believe that in a very real and quantifiable sense that my life has only gotten worse and worse. I don't expect anything better in the year to come.
Ditto. Happy new year to others for whom it might be realistic to think so. For the others, welcome to the boat, you're not alone.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture

Since 2007 my life has been going downhill fast. 2001 was not quite as bad as I predicted a year ago, but maybe it will degrade to that point in Q2 2012. Jan 4 is a dead date, so I need to get past that in one piece before thinking about the rest of the year.

But you are still a youngster, so there is time to make a positive change in your life.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I guess he must be dropping balls in NYC by now.